[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

"
Emanon wrote:
In what order should we level up the ascendancy skills?

Edit: Oops it was in the guide already

"
dariidar wrote:
Ascendancy order - mistress of sacrifice > commander of darkness > spirit eater

in uber lab I took beacon of corruption because my chaos resistances are low, if you have some pieces of gear with chaos resistance on it you can take the other minion damage node to flesh binder
Last edited by Giammafix on Aug 27, 2017, 7:42:55 AM
I've been leveling with Doedre's Scorn helm, and honestly, if the WED and extra damage with hits counts for your minions, with the curse setup in the helm itself, i don't see much reason to swap it out for anything other than a pure GG hubris.

I just need to get the life regen for zealots oath and can probably make things a little easier
Last edited by Zietlogik on Aug 28, 2017, 3:47:49 PM
"
Zietlogik wrote:
I've been leveling with Doedre's Scorn helm, and honestly, if the WED and extra damage with hits counts for your minions

It doesn't count for your minions.
I had es/mana regen issue with EB MOM and then transited to non-eb, I feel it's much smooth now, it feels good not have to worry about mana and having some life regen.
"
insobyr wrote:
I had es/mana regen issue with EB MOM and then transited to non-eb, I feel it's much smooth now, it feels good not have to worry about mana and having some life regen.

same here, I had 2000 ES but kept dying because of huge damage spikes from hard bosses and always no mana to cast blink/mirror arrow.
I'm trying the non-eb version with victario's influence, respeccing some es nodes brings your life to 6000+ anyways.
I'm having so much fun with this build and it's pretty safe, I've crushed corrupted t15 bosses like overgrown ruin ones so far, will update about guardians etc. :)
"
insobyr wrote:

Do you mean that you take neither EB nor MOM? I guess you also won't be taking Zealot's Oath? In this case, how much unreserved mana are you working with? Since optimally you run 3 auras (Wrath, Anger, lvl 1 Clarity), leaving very little unreserved mana.
"
Emanon wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:

Do you mean that you take neither EB nor MOM? I guess you also won't be taking Zealot's Oath? In this case, how much unreserved mana are you working with? Since optimally you run 3 auras (Wrath, Anger, lvl 1 Clarity), leaving very little unreserved mana.

You're right, I take neither of them now. I am using a ZO flask tho.

I have 270-ish mana and 90 regen, it seems to be good enough for this build. blink/mirror arrow is actually not that mana consuming due to the cooldowns.
"
insobyr wrote:
You're right, I take neither of them now. I am using a ZO flask tho.

I have 270-ish mana and 90 regen, it seems to be good enough for this build. blink/mirror arrow is actually not that mana consuming due to the cooldowns.

Interesting, I refunded MOM early on due to the same issue: MOM taking away the mana that I could use to survive. For now I will play around with EB/MOM/ZO (since I just got them over the last 3 levels) and see how it goes.

On a separate topic, for the powerful flasks build, we can also consider the cluster of Flask Effect passives (Alchemist) near the start of the tree. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but it seems to affect both the max heal and % instant heal of a Bubbling flask, such that the instant heal amount is even higher than that of a Seething flask, as well as adding another smaller HoT.

This is just POB value though, so it could possibly be a bug:

Without Alchemist
Seething Divine Life Flask: 2448 instantly
Bubbling Divine Life Flask: 1800 instantly, plus 1800 over 2.48s

With Alchemist
Seething Divine Life Flask: 3084 instantly
Bubbling Divine Life Flask: 3447 instantly, plus 1198 over 2.73s

However it takes 3 points so you do have to remove a jewel slot or some other passives for it.

Edit: Working backwards, it seems that POB added the "increased effect of Flasks" (totaling 26%) directly to "50% of Recovery applied instantly", resulting in 76% instant heal. Not sure whether this is true in-game.

Last edited by Emanon on Aug 29, 2017, 12:50:53 AM
Can you take a look at my build and give me some tips on where to go. I need better Unity's, I know that. What else should I do?

OrgyArrow
your character tab is private

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info