[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

"
Nice :)

You should aim at a 20% (or 19 for that matter) attack speed lioneye's as it is the best stat for us in the bow (we dont really care about the phys damage since no hatred to proc EE).

Nice stuff btw, same level as mine or even better... and I am almost 94 lol ! Good point is : you can probably almost already do shaper, guardians and vaal temple :p

Not quite. I need a few more levels so I can get more life. But thankfully thats pretty much all I have left to grab on the tree besides finally spec'ing into Zealot's Oath & MoM.

IGN: PortiaDeRossi
I on the other hand is getting crazy with my lioneye... 1900 fuses, still no 6L. Currency sink, yeah !
I've noticed that the clones always have the visual aura cues, does that mean they are affected by our auras regardless their distance to us?

On the same note I've tried if they can grant the auras to other party members... They can't.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
I've noticed that the clones always have the visual aura cues, does that mean they are affected by our auras regardless their distance to us?

No, if they are far from you then it is just a visual effect. They copy your look.
Last edited by Semarogin on Aug 18, 2017, 4:30:05 PM
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

No, if they are far from you then it is just a visual effect. They copy your look.

Yea I thought so, kinda sucks that one can't check the range though since neither sheet dps nor visual effects change whether or not they are in range.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Yea I thought so, kinda sucks that one can't check the range

You can, there is the small blue cirle around your clones if they affected by your auras:
Spoiler
Last edited by Semarogin on Aug 19, 2017, 5:26:01 AM
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Yea I thought so, kinda sucks that one can't check the range

You can, there is the small blue cirle around your clones if they affected by your auras:
Spoiler

Huh interesting, why easy if it can be complicated I guess. Thanks. It doesn't show what aura it is though ^^
I have the same setup as you have on split arrow. But projectile weakness doesnt apply. Only the elemental weakness do you know why? And sometimes instad of debuffing it instead gives resist elemental damage
"
Lillotus wrote:
I have the same setup as you have on split arrow. But projectile weakness doesnt apply. Only the elemental weakness do you know why?

By default, creatures can have one curse active at a time. You need Whispers of Doom.
Whispers of Doom is a notable passive skill that raises the active curse limit by one.
Last edited by Semarogin on Aug 19, 2017, 10:43:23 AM
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
Lillotus wrote:
I have the same setup as you have on split arrow. But projectile weakness doesnt apply. Only the elemental weakness do you know why?

By default, creatures can have one curse active at a time. You need Whispers of Doom.
Whispers of Doom is a notable passive skill that raises the active curse limit by one.

Oh ok thank you very much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info