Do Dev read the pvp forum feedback?

Do they? I see very little interaction here compared to the general feedback forums.

It there even any use to post our feedback about pvp?

I know pvp is more build based so it is hard for the devs to know if one is not bullshiting or saying crap but i also know they can take people characters and try them (at least in alpha)

I feel the only time pvp get balance changes is when :

-there is pvp competition and all can see some skill being op (exemple: shield charge nerf after lld competition? )

- 10 out of 10 on ladder are playing one build (exemple: EA?).

This or most of forum feedback is about HLD and they don t really care about what s going on with HLD?
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 11, 2015, 5:41:13 AM
They never cared about HLD, it;s too much of pain to balance.

They did care about LLD at one point then after season 1 and 2 they realised pvp wasn't popular at all and they gave up on the whole thing.

Why spend resources and money on something only 20 people care about.
no they dont. i had a thread up for weeks b4 pming a mod and got a direct response and hopeful promise of a patch
No they dont that why its here because anything put in general discusion is read and viewed by the players base so if you want to be seen you post there to bad they make forums like this to send the negative shit here so no one sees it atleast not the majority im glad they have a trash can for pvp related info gj GGG
record a video and post it on reddit by the way doesnt needs to have feedback or make any sense at all with the context like vendoring a mirror...i guarantee Leader designer insta reply your feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info