Build of the Week is back! Check out StrangeCloud's Sustainable Perpetual Auto-caster

Clever construction, but how does its DPS compare with more conventional builds at its level? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Awesome! :D
Balance is an illusion, exile.
congrats to build creator.

Definition of creative build.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Love the new look for Build of the Week guys :D Good job! (also that BotW is back)

Last edited by Naliaa on Sep 10, 2015, 8:14:40 PM
THIS. THIS IS WHAT BUILD OF THE WEEK SHOULD BE ABOUT! This build is incredibly well thought out and planned, and seems pretty effective as well. SUPER Unique build. Props to the creator, Awesome Work!
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
totally creative build. much like that immortal guy, all skills, all gear, all passives taken into account and interconnected.
Nice, that is an awesome way to use that ring!
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
one build with the new firestorm please? *---*
Very creative! Alas, it does not feel "broken" enough. I hope someone comes up with a broken build for us to play.
oh wow amazing, build of the week is back *_*
working cwdt setups :D I have an idea for one but I'd need voll's devotion.. but the div. card never drops obviously, so nevermind :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info