New Themed Hideout Competition with Prizes!

"
"Crappy hideout" is not a theme. (I'm looking at you, people-who-dress-up-as-"laundry"-at-halloween! :P)

I call discrimination! My crap is just as worthy as that of all you elitist artists! :O

Okay...what if we just submit a basic hideout with no decorations at all? i.e. people-who-dress-up-as-"naked"-at-halloween! ;)
"
Varkorium wrote:
To kick off the event, we're having a 24 hour sale on all hideout decorations!

So it is Pay 2 Win? Oh mah god!

Joke, good luck to all that enter :P

Well, taking history into account, that joke is not that far fetched, sadly.
Last edited by t_golgari on Sep 9, 2015, 8:21:21 AM
Cool. Hope I have time to finish my entry!
"
You're welcome to enter multiple hideouts into the competition by either creating them in different leagues, or using alternate accounts.

"
Submit your hideout from the account that the hideout is on. Please leave the hideout intact until the judging is complete, so that we can check it.

WAiting that we can save or hideout. I think lot of player could have more fun creating more hideout without destroy the previous. I have only one account and didn't played new league it's frustrating to have only one and i won't do competition for that...
Last edited by Dvorakim on Sep 9, 2015, 8:26:14 AM
When is the deadline?
"
"Crappy hideout" is not a theme.

You're damn right!! IT'S A CHALLENGE
I would totally be up for entering this but my current hideout isn't themed and I don't want to lose the layout, if only you could save a layout and reload it later.
It would be cool if you add a possibility to manually sort our decorations tabs, its kinda pain now to search specific decorations there when we got like 10+ tabs and some same deco do not stuck but are placed all over different tabs :(

Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 10, 2015, 4:34:05 PM
sounds like p2w to me lol
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info