New Themed Hideout Competition with Prizes!

The Prizes
Three winners will receive at least one copy of each of the hideout microtransactions in the store. They'll also be offered the opportunity to turn a portion of a screenshot of their hideout into a custom avatar on the forum!

Full Prize List
  • Custom Avatar of a portion of the winner's submitted screenshot.
  • 1 x Infernal Throne
  • 1 x Arcane Throne
  • 1 x Verdant Throne
  • 1 x Vaal Pyramid
  • 1 x Whale Skeleton
  • 1 x Energy Dome
  • 1 x Vaal Vessel
  • 2 x Fireplace
  • 2 x Cauldron
  • 2 x Catapult
  • 2 x Transformer
  • 2 x Brutus' Cradle
  • 3 x Sacrificial Shrine
  • 3 x Rain
  • 3 x Wisp Swarm
  • 3 x Impaling Spikes
  • 4 x Falling Leaves
  • 4 x Wide Light Beam

This is worth a total of over 1,800 points + a custom avatar per winner!

The Concept
Decorate a hideout based on a clear theme. A theme could be anything from, "A Royal Palace", "Justice and Glory" or "Labyrinth". Anything you can think of! The key is to clearly demonstrate your chosen theme through by using hideout decorations in a clever or interesting fashion.

For some ideas, here are some previous hideout of the week episodes that showcase hideouts with a clear theme:
The Exotic Wraeclastian Hotel, King Arthur and the Exiles of the Round Table, The Scarlet Corsair, and Sinking Out Loud.

Submitting your Entries
  • Take screenshots of your hideout
  • Upload them to an image hosting site like imgur.com
  • Post them to the official competition thread in the hideouts subforum using the IMG tags..
  • Specify your theme and which league your hideout was created in.
  • Feel free to write a brief explanation about any clever decorating tricks you've used and how your decorations display your theme.

Guidelines
  • Post up to eight screenshots.
  • It's preferred that your screenshots are no more than 665 pixels wide to fit cleanly into the post. However, you're welcome to post links to larger versions of your images.
  • No videos. (Sorry!)
  • Must be your own hideout.
  • Submit your hideout from the account that the hideout is on. Please leave the hideout intact until the judging is complete, so that we can check it.
  • Hideouts that have previously been featured in Hideout of the Week are not eligible for entry, but feel free to share them anyway!
  • You're welcome to enter multiple hideouts into the competition by either creating them in different leagues, or using alternate accounts.
  • Basic editing of your screenshots (cropping/colour enhancing etc) is allowed but please don't photoshop them to contain content that they do not.
  • "Crappy hideout" is not a theme. (I'm looking at you, people-who-dress-up-as-"laundry"-at-halloween! :P)

Good luck to everyone who is keen to participate! We're looking forward to seeing your creations.
sounds like fun
Last edited by Juggalo420420 on Sep 9, 2015, 3:03:59 AM
I guess its a good thing i just started making my HO
Playing since 0.9.2g
Last edited by Raafje on Sep 9, 2015, 3:04:10 AM
i make a crematorium, with all the fireplace decorations i have from the red mystery boxes...
This will be interesting to see all the hideouts the community will showcase.
Finally, todays news post!

Competition sounds fun - there were very clever hideout solutions in the past.
Last edited by BlueArrow on Sep 9, 2015, 3:12:10 AM
Just found motivation to finish mine :)
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Awesome!

I am in!
nice)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Nice. Thinking if I should submit something ;)
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info