Sarn Statue Reborn?

It changed again.... The arms are now up in the air
Fish
I wish more people were talking about this...

Notes -

Statue
copper (once used as currency) same material as ingame currency(s)?
Shiny whilst holding plates in front of torso - balance? - perfection?
Blindfolded - justice ? but it's not a scale or at least not an accurate scale, metaphor?

Corroded/Rusted Blue oxide - depression? justice is up in arms ? balance has turned to chaos? flipped?
remains blindfolded

Degrading.

- plaque, partial map? shape of west lake and east cost seems obvious.

Skull wtih hooks/bindings in it's eyes - Blinded - Ignorance? death.

I think in more hyped about this statue than any leagues or races... in be for she starts holding fishing rods.
Fish
I'm NOT crazy? Thank RNGeesus. I mean I know it's there and all, but this really made me rethink some aspects of my life. What is the statue trying to tell me devs? "We've RAISED the balance"? "These scales are too heavy for me"? I don't know.

I may never know.
Any one could be so nice and post a pic of the new hand raised statue? Thank you in advance
Skóry for multiposting. Mby forum moderators could do their job Other than thread locking and delete them?
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Oct 3, 2015, 6:06:57 AM
Okey so, relatively short ago we suddenly got a "sore thumb" Green and unfashionably outstanding statue which seemed to lack a couple pixels in blurry/pointy areas. Now it changed AGAIN! Now has this rusty (or rust color) clothes, blindfold, laurel crown...and it raised it hands!!!.....I tell ya, statue's evil. Don't know what it's plotting but I dont trust it one bit.
Last edited by Drkzaleos on Oct 3, 2015, 6:51:45 AM
it is now bigger and changer color a bit

bofore:
Spoiler
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 3, 2015, 1:38:24 PM
Will it keep growing?

It might Sink the whole colesseum/encampent :/
It looks a lot better now, doesn't seem so out of place with the new darker color.
Now we wait for 2 girls to sit on the bowls with one wearing red with orange hair and one wearing blue with black hair.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Now we wait for 2 girls to sit on the bowls with one wearing red with orange hair and one wearing blue with black hair.

I'm curious why people assume that just because they are twins that they are both girls.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info