When will PoE be challanging?

"
Vanadium81 wrote:
When the author is clearing lvl 80 maps I hope he follows up.

I, for one, am looking forward to his next reply in 3-4 years, when his first level 80 map drops.
hahaha, OP you might quit @ merciless. Game gets brutal as fuck (unless you know what you are doing)
"
saladful wrote:
"
Vanadium81 wrote:
When the author is clearing lvl 80 maps I hope he follows up.

I, for one, am looking forward to his next reply in 3-4 years, when his first level 80 map drops.

Lol, that made me chuckle
As others have said, at level 10, you've pretty much just begun the tutorial. PoE is a long-term, deep game, and you've barely begun to scratch the surface. :-)
- here's my sig
Btw, if that 10 levels of yours is not done within 10 mins you already lost that challenge....
act 4 really raised the bar in difficulty, even in normal. there are some game mechanics that might kill you if you go in blind throughout the game across all difficulties. as others have said, act 1 should be easy and beginner friendly.
Last edited by ganimal on Sep 9, 2015, 5:41:22 PM
It gets hard very soon! There is so much to learn. When you die - and you will die! - treat it as a learning opportunity to figure out stuff. It's a fun game - keep an open mind and you'll get loads out of it.
I am laughing at no challenging at rank level 10 in a level 6 zone.

"
Leeges wrote:
Hello.

I'm new to PoE and wanted to find a game that would really challange me. I seen that this game has a hardcore mode and I love the idea of having one life, especially being a first time player!

As most new players would, I have done every quest up to "find the karui spirit".

I'm finding myself spamming Molten Strike constantly with no thought and my HP doesn't drain at all so there's no point in using my other survival skills..

I understand that I'm level 10 in a level 6 zone but I don't want to miss out on any good quest rewards such as the 1 passive point reward!

When will it become more than spamming Molten Strike?

Thanks,

Leeges.

"
Muldini wrote:
I highly recommend that you bookmark this thread to read it again in a month or two :) You'll like it, I promise.

Do you have an update by now for us? :-)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
LOL cant wait for the OP to come back to this thread when he gets oneshot in maps or dominated in ACT4.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info