Question regarding multiple CwdT setups

Hi,

My question concerns multiple CwdT setups.

Let's take an example :
I have Gloves with CwdT1+Arc1 and Boots with CwdT2+Arc2.
So, both CwdT are linked to the same spell, although each CwdT uses its own Arc gem.

Question :

When I take a damage, will both Arcs be triggered at the same time, stacking their respective damage ?
Or is there a delay, sort of cooldown, that both Arc gems would share, preventing them to trigger at the same time ?
The latter. CwDT applies a 250 ms cooldown to spells it supports, and cooldowns are shared between all copies of the same gem. Nothing triggers simultaneously, so one Arc will trigger, put both on cooldown, and thus prevent the second from triggering.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
OK thank you, and if both Cwdt are linked to different spells ?

Cwdt1 + Spell1
Cwdt2 + Spell2
Spell1 <> Spell2

If I'm damaged, will BOTH spells trigger at the same time ?
Well, one will still go off before the other because there's a sequence to observe, for instance spell in your weapon will go off before the one in your boots and the one in top left slot in boots will go off before the one in top right.

But you will get both spells, first one will trigger and go on cooldown but that has nothing to do with the other, while fireball is on cooldown you can still use freeze pulse. Of course, if both CwDT support are of same level, having a spell linked to each is the same as having both spells linked to one of them.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
That's perfect, thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info