Why do we have 20kes-5k es regen build possible but not life ones?

In addition to what others have said in respect to defences...

ES are very susceptible to ailments, unless they invest in certain skill points in tree or pigeon hole themselves into certain items.

Secondly, health potions. They are so bloody magnificently powerful, you can't really just say ES is better because of a higher value. It really is hard to put value on a good set of health potions.

ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Last edited by iMbaQ on Sep 8, 2015, 7:49:15 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
that sounds op as fk, u got a link to the gear and tree anywhere?

No build. It's mainly a PvP troll build; practically immortal. Tweaking some things before grandmaster submission.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Sep 9, 2015, 12:11:12 AM
You are complaining that they are 20k ES build with average gear
Quote:
I never seen a build with like 3k life regen 10k+life using non legacy kaom possible but nowdays there are all those super tanky ES regen builds with pretty "average items" (i mean by that items not worth like 200 ex).

The build you linked uses a 900+ES chest piece with triple T1 resists, and I think any 20k ES build needs something like that. A quick check on xyz shows that such chests cost more than 200 Ex on standard. And I pretty sure the rest of the gear for a 20k ES build is not cheap either. So a 20k ES build cannot be made with 'average items', it does require a few mirrors worth of stuff.
lol, ok im not sure whats more insane, the gear or the fact its vaaled :D

thats baller balls right there. Very nice man. Those sorc gloves tho, if they had accuracy Id sell a kidney for them.
I had 7K HP, 5% HP regen, 12K evasion, 40% acro, 30% spell acro RANGER ARCHER in Tempest.
With 40K single target DPS and 15K split/chain - all elemental DPS.

Still ripped it though when I decided to go yolo and kill merciless Malachai. He was after 3 hearths down on 15% :-)

Don't really know how to make an archer build more tanky than what I had and still ripped easily.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Because CI has so many disadvantages...
- negligible armor or evasion
- no flasks
- doesn't benefit from life on hit or life on kill
- weak against stun and status aligments
- much more gear dependent
- leech or regen require key passive
- cost 1 aura
- can't use blood magic, eldrich battery or acrobatics
Last edited by Langhun on Sep 9, 2015, 11:39:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: