Do you use Vorici for 6-linking

The item linking system in this game is the worst aspect of it and probably a major reason for burnout among the majority.
"
The item linking system in this game is the worst aspect of it and probably a major reason for burnout among the majority.

Man, I am 100% sure, if I would burn like 1500 fuse and dont get 6-link, I would quit the game.
To much effort for no reward. I think in my case better go more expensive, but stable way...
"
AODBluu wrote:
@snorkle I'm a shot supervisor at an animation studio and I look forward to playing poe at the end of my work day.

fair play mate.

although, I dunno man, Im not sure that qualifies as a hard days work :D. That sort of has the whiff of some sort of unwashed, unshaven artschool fluff job like the sort of thing I do lol. You guys putting in a real graft there every day? You sure youre not mincing around on an iMac and talking to Charles and Stephan about how the project needs a more modernist aesthetic?

(just playful banter btw, Im joking around, no offense intended :)

"
AODBluu wrote:

Back on topic, I have one 6 link in more than 1 year of playing. Got it when I was trying to 5 link my chest. Accidentally 6 linked it in 9 fusings.

see, you know what your problem is right? going to work involves actually leaving your house. If you measure your commute time in grindable fusing its going to tell a horror story over the space of a year. For me going to work involves getting out of bed and taking 2 steps to my pc chair. I dont even have my computers set up in a different room, thats the level of lazy life were talking about here. It used to be 4 steps but I recently rearranged, min/maxed that shit.

None taken mate.

I work on anime production for the Japanese and US markets and I can tell you that the otakus are hard to please.

I'm jealous of your work commute. :)
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
It used to be 4 steps but I recently rearranged, min/maxed that shit.

I think we all know what's the next logical step here, I urge you to resist the temptation when the time comes :)

"
AODBluu wrote:
@snorkle I'm a shot supervisor at an animation studio and I look forward to playing poe at the end of my work day.

If it's anything like Shirobako, the level of stress is real.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 9, 2015, 6:02:39 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
It used to be 4 steps but I recently rearranged, min/maxed that shit.

oh man u killed me XD
would love to min/max my time to go to / come back from work, but I feel like shit when I take my car instead of the bus, just to save 5 mns in the travel. :/

Think I have to thank my parents here
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
AODBluu wrote:

fair play mate.

although, I dunno man, Im not sure that qualifies as a hard days work :D. That sort of has the whiff of some sort of unwashed, unshaven artschool fluff job like the sort of thing I do lol. You guys putting in a real graft there every day? You sure youre not mincing around on an iMac and talking to Charles and Stephan about how the project needs a more modernist aesthetic?

I'm a machine mechanic and ponder PoE while carrying oily, 80 pound pistons across the the shop. Not sure if that's a good thing or not though...
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Not sure if that's a good thing or not though...

Of course it's good, I'm sure you're a wiz when it comes to inventory management :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Only used it once, everything other 6L I've done was just manual. Have given up twice, gotten 6L in 11 Fuses (with Whetstones), and have used up to ~1600. Just RNG at its best :3

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info