PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Next Set of Divination Cards!

Holy shit -- The Vast.
nice. loving new cards.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Can't wait
Really like the art for these cards.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
NambrVan wrote:

[Removed by support]

Summing up your post nicely.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Sep 7, 2015, 11:50:32 PM
"
NambrVan wrote:
[Removed by support]

then dont pick them up, and cry harder. all of them except probably the corrupt doryani will probably be worth completing the set for with no additional investment.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Sep 7, 2015, 11:50:55 PM
Great to see my card finished! Mine's Pride Before The Fall; here's a write-up about what went into ti:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1419907
Dat loyalty card is gonna be goat, love it. Hope it's common.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
THANK YOU to whomever designed "The Vast." SotS is probably the one item currently in the game that I desire most, and now I might I actually have some hope of getting one (once I know where to farm the card). Can't wait for the day I'm able to catch the elusive Holy Mackerel :D
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
Awww Loyalty so cute
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info