Best Cyclone Gems

Im looking for the 6th gem to support my cyclone.

It's a tanky, resolute technique, two handed axe build.

Using:
Cyclone
Blood Magic - Since Im using hatred and grace + iron reflexes
Fortify - Best gem ever, reduce 20% of damage taken on hit, only dont work for damage over time
Melle Phy Dmg
Add Fire Dmg - Lots of extre fire dmg

Since Im using hatred and added fire dmg, my total dmg is 55% phy 25% fire 20% cold.
Im really looking for the phy to lightning gem, but looking to opinions.

Faster Attacks will increase your DPS the most without any disadvantage.

Against bosses, you might use Concentrated Effect instead.

If you already have high DPS, try Increased Area of Effect for faster clearing.

For maps with special mods like phys reflect you can also put in Weapon Elemental Damage or Life Gain on Hit or Life Leech.

I think those are all better value than Phys to Lightning.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Ty, anyone else?
bump
These are my links:

When I ever get it six-linked, added fire is the obvious inclusion. I kind of like how I don't deal any elemental damage at all though. I'm using the blood magic keystone.

Obviously Bloodlust is a Disfavour-specific link, but it does wonders for damage. I get my bleeds through Vengeance.

My suggestion for you is to either:
- slot in faster attacks and forget about it. It does pretty good damage anyway.

- Remove added fire and put in conc. effect and increased area of effect. You'll gain only a little bit more damage, and it won't be as much raw damage as faster attacks and added fire, but you get the benefit of dealing pure physical damage so you don't have to fuss about with resists. Also it helps with phys leech, which is arguably stronger than ever if you invest in it.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

thats what Im using personally.

I feel like fortify is a bit of a waste, i farm it off to a second cyclone, like so

or for my 2h build

with curse on hit enfeeble inc aoe

you basically just have to tap the alternate cyclone once every now and then, you dont even break spin to do it, if you watched a video you wouldnt realise it was ever alternating and fortify is up all the time when it needs to be.
"
gilrad wrote:
These are my links:

When I ever get it six-linked, added fire is the obvious inclusion. I kind of like how I don't deal any elemental damage at all though. I'm using the blood magic keystone.

Obviously Bloodlust is a Disfavour-specific link, but it does wonders for damage. I get my bleeds through Vengeance.

My suggestion for you is to either:
- slot in faster attacks and forget about it. It does pretty good damage anyway.

- Remove added fire and put in conc. effect and increased area of effect. You'll gain only a little bit more damage, and it won't be as much raw damage as faster attacks and added fire, but you get the benefit of dealing pure physical damage so you don't have to fuss about with resists. Also it helps with phys leech, which is arguably stronger than ever if you invest in it.

ty

will be faster then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info