Help Me Craft Please; 6 link ilvl 74 Reaver Sword

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
nekomancer117 wrote:
ok so i'm doing the granite flask recipe right now trying to get the good flat phys roll. Does anyone know how many times you can do it, and if it keeps the sockets/links? Logically it should but this is my first ever six link so i don't wanna assume and lose it. (the sockets don't show sockets/links when they give you the item back with the flat phys mod). TY again guys.

The recipe shows you the result before you click "trade".
So you can check if you want to do it or not.
But yes, it keeps the links.

About hybrid roll:

Here you see a sword that is still super good, even if hit had to get the %damage roll via mastercraft, because it has a high hybrid roll (%damage+accuracy) and all other rolls are great.

Do the granite recipe until your sword is named "flaring", then aug it for attackspeed.
No attackspeed, scour it (or regal it and hope for %damage, but imho thats a wasted regal).

Then you start again, over and over.
So you'll need a crazy amount of granite flasks.
Maybe you prefer to alteration orb it. ;)

Ok i feel stupid yet again but for some reason I can't repeat the recipe. I put in the 6l, the augment and the granite and get the first tier, but after that when i try to repeat it, it just gives me divine and 2 scroll fragments. Plz help this n00b.
youve probably taken it as high as it goes, it stops at t2 i think and just then vendors for whatever the items vendor for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info