I failed to kill Atziri this time

Hi, I was very surprised I cannot kill Atziri this weekend (just one try).
I kill her before many times with +3 fire staff and empower, since I have a pledge of hands, had not tried this map.
I'm currently doing 79, 80 & 81 maps, without any problem, killing all bosses.
I'm level 93 SRS-Sumoner running Anger with generosity, haste, vaal haste, vaal clarity, my Cast Speed it's 0.26:

The only difference is the staff:
+3 staff: SRS + Minion Damage + Multistrike + Empower + Spell Echo + Culling Strike
Pledge: SRS + Minion damage + Multistrike + Culling Strike + Melee Physical Damage + fire damage

Should change Fire damage? in this case... for empower? Should go back to +3 Staff?

I love Pledge of Hands, gives me 1 more support gem slot, a lot of mana and a lot of cast speed (lvl 30 spell echo), i don't have to use mana pots with it.
I have 6 jewel slots 4 of them with 15% minion damage, should to put 2 more?

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I imagine you're talking about uber? Apex atziri would be a pushover for a decently geared SRS build.

Anyway, if the only change you made was your staff you probably just have to move around more... Either staff is going to get you plenty of damage to deal with the add phase and that's the only real dps check. Changing staves doesn't make you any less able to deal with the odd flameblast/storm call that you don't dodge..
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
My gear:

I'm playing with 5000HP + 3700ES, I just remeber change boots, the old ones have 25% mov. speed, I really miss it.
Anyway Double Vaal died in seconds and trio fall in seconds too, Without Vaal Summon Skeletons

And i'm talking about common Atziri, never try Uber...
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Sep 7, 2015, 11:06:48 AM
If you can't even beat regular Atziri with completely OP gear like that then it makes me think what is the point of continuing my SRS build... that is REALLY depressing.
"
melodia1 wrote:
If you can't even beat regular Atziri with completely OP gear like that then it makes me think what is the point of continuing my SRS build... that is REALLY depressing.

Ok, I my defense i have to say i'm living in Patagonia-Argentina and Texas it's my "closer" gateway, playing with 250ms in best scenario...
If GGG open a Gateway in Sao Paulo-Brazil i will play with 80-90ms.

And as I say before I kill her several times before... a month ago... with my +3 fire staff
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Sep 7, 2015, 11:55:29 AM
Not sure what to tell you other than just not to let yourself get hit by her spells.

Gear and stats like that could take uber down with a good player controlling it... Hell there was a guy that cleared apex with all white items on an SRS build.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Not sure what to tell you other than just not to let yourself get hit by her spells.

Gear and stats like that could take uber down with a good player controlling it... Hell there was a guy that cleared apex with all white items on an SRS build.

That's why i'm surprised, I kill lvl 79 Village Ruin bosses without any problem in few seconds, actually I clear every chisel + alched map and i'm talking about any map, any mod (never try core map).
Problem solved, I craft +3 Fire Staff and now my char have faster movement speed and damage, Kill Atziri easy, somehow Pledge Of Hands make my char slow, and powerless.

I spend 6 exalted to make this staff and a lot of fusing... Cast speed keep at 0.26, i have less mana but skill cost a bit less too.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Problem solved, I craft +3 Fire Staff and now my char have faster movement speed and damage, Kill Atziri easy, somehow Pledge Of Hands make my char slow, and powerless.

I spend 6 exalted to make this staff and a lot of fusing... Cast speed keep at 0.26, i have less mana but skill cost a bit less too.

you should consider switching Added fire for Melee dmg on full life for Atziri, exclusively.
Why dont you guys go for bloodmagic vagan mod ? just wondering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info