How much are my swords worth? And should I upgrade?

Have you tried running Grace (you can buy it cheap from Clarissa in Sarn Encampment on Merciless or Cruel) instead of Determination after taking IR? Determination is very good with high base armour but Belly doesn't provide that, maybe running Grace will push your armour higher than that.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Thx a lot for the tip - I'll try that. Still wondering whether to go for dos or life.

Life 4600
dps 14000

Tyvm

Turnip

Checkout new swords ! ;-)
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
@scrooge - Thx for the long and interesting reply - I've taken deft blade and not sure whether to go for more life
Atm 4610 with belly.
Also iron reflexes seems odd.
I have 8% more armour and 5% evasion. Where's before I had 33% evasion which was quite good.

Yea crit is out I guess unless you plan a build around it and go mega crit grabbing only some won't do much.

Question is mainly - do I keep IR and do I go for more life?

I have 4 points now

Tyvm

Turnip

In my opinion iron reflexes is a pretty shit node most of the time, I would very rarely take it and never on a melee character unless I had an aegis aurora unique shield and was going for high block chance. ditch it and get life imo. Id go through the duelist start rather than spending 2 points on str around the side, get phys, life+ ev/ar, life+ev/ar, phys to connect to master of the arena. Forget speccing crit as ur new swords have no crit chance rolls. 33% chance to evade is strong, keep it imo, ditch IR its shit. If you want more phys mitigation then use enduring cry to keep up endurance charges and spec additional charges on the tree. I take it you took a passive point from the merciless bandits? If so I feel like it should probably have been spent on an endurance charge from oak, but dont worry too much about it, later in the game when u have more disposable currency you can buy the endurance charge option back from him for some regrets if you find yourself using charges a lot.

Do you really need the 30 int node ur spending 2 points to get? i feel like long term u should probably try and find a way to drop that, either by getting more int on gear or ditching gems that are forcing you to have it. Is enfeeble ur biggest int user atm? Imo when that enfeeble hits lvl20 Id vendor it with a gcp to get a lvl1, 20% quality enfeeble then use it with a lvl1 cast when damage taken like this

you can take it to level 5 again and still have it work with a lvl 1 cwdt, anything that does any meaningful damage to you will automatically get enfeebled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info