"
nikolasun wrote:
How much you have barrage dps?

around 70k i think?

ok ty)
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
Added another bow build ^^
IRL stuff
plz add your offen screen) just i have nice gear and i cant kill uber. May be i have lags or havan't skill, but i need to know your dmg that compare with my dps.
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
"
nikolasun wrote:
plz add your offen screen) just i have nice gear and i cant kill uber. May be i have lags or havan't skill, but i need to know your dmg that compare with my dps.

screen for what build?
IRL stuff
Hey :)
I have a question what would you recommend for a beginner VOLTAXIC LA/BA or TORNADO SHOT/BARRAGE ???
Which build is cheaper and easier ( I mean endgame/ maps Tier:15/Guardians/Shaper ) ?

Thank You
Last edited by kontomatiego on Oct 15, 2016, 7:33:20 PM
"
kontomatiego wrote:
Hey :)
I have a question what would you recommend for a beginner VOLTAXIC LA/BA or TORNADO SHOT/BARRAGE ???
Which build is cheaper and easier ( I mean endgame/ maps Tier:15/Guardians/Shaper ) ?

Thank You

Voltaxic la/br is great for beginners up to t15, it hits a brick wall when you encounter guardians due to chaos res. Still doable but you have to maneuver more and keep in mind you are going to be squishy. TS/Barrage is good if you have the currency to back the build up. I would I recommend ROTC la/barrage if you do not have the currency for endgame ts/barrage
IRL stuff
Thanks for answer.

Hmmm Still I do not know which build to choose ???

Can you explain differences between LA/Barrage - LA/BR and TS/Barrage.
I do not mean gear but - single target AoE which one builid is easier to play ???

Thank You
"
kontomatiego wrote:
Thanks for answer.

Hmmm Still I do not know which build to choose ???

Can you explain differences between LA/Barrage - LA/BR and TS/Barrage.
I do not mean gear but - single target AoE which one builid is easier to play ???

Thank You

The difference is in damage type. Chaos vs Elemental
I would pick rotc la/barrage. If you can't afford rotc, use a death opus
IRL stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info