Ayvi's Bow gallery

"
leemj93 wrote:
Hey man, I'm really enjoying your build at the moment. It's probably better than spark, at least i think so. Anyway, I'm really curious about how you manage to have over 159 int, without even getting any int from passive tree nor items.

Right now, I'm lvl 82 and I'm struggling to maximize the wrath and herald of thunder. Please help.

Also, what's your LA dps and BR dps?

And this is my item setup right now. Could you please tell me how to improve my dps?

LA DPS : 19273.2 with lvl 12 Herald of thunder, lvl 11 wrath, and lvl 18 ice golem.
BR DPS : 22388.9 with same condition.
Last edited by leemj93 on May 5, 2016, 7:41:46 PM
"
leemj93 wrote:
Hey man, I'm really enjoying your build at the moment. It's probably better than spark, at least i think so. Anyway, I'm really curious about how you manage to have over 159 int, without even getting any int from passive tree nor items.

Right now, I'm lvl 82 and I'm struggling to maximize the wrath and herald of thunder. Please help.

You're still low level, the higher you go, the better dps you will get. It also helps once you level up your herald and wrath gems. You should consider changing your rings and amulet, and possibly quiver
IRL stuff
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
leemj93 wrote:

You're still low level, the higher you go, the better dps you will get. It also helps once you level up your herald and wrath gems. You should consider changing your rings and amulet, and possibly quiver

Thank you very much for the reply!

So, how did you manage to lvl up Herald of Thunder and Wrath gems? You get 26 int from the entire items but you still maximize the gems and I get 46 int from the entire items and yet i can't even pass lvl 11 and 12... wth
Last edited by leemj93 on May 6, 2016, 9:29:30 PM
"
leemj93 wrote:

Thank you very much for the reply!

So, how did you manage to lvl up Herald of Thunder and Wrath gems? You get 26 int from the entire items but you still maximize the gems and I get 46 int from the entire items and yet i can't even pass lvl 11 and 12... wth

I have int from cold hearted calculation, coordination, acuity, and amulet
IRL stuff
Hi Ayvi!Thx for this build seeing your videos I decided to give it a try and I like it very much, also I'd like to try uber what do you think my gear good enough for it?

And from what would I benefit more? Getting acuity or lvl21 gems? Thx in advance :)
"
marduk123 wrote:
Hi Ayvi!Thx for this build seeing your videos I decided to give it a try and I like it very much, also I'd like to try uber what do you think my gear good enough for it?

And from what would I benefit more? Getting acuity or lvl21 gems? Thx in advance :)

Yes it's good enough.
IRL stuff
Pls update your LA/BR build! Ty!
Hi there. I am planning to build a juggernaut bowyer and am not sure if the plan will work out. Could you please have a look and comment on this?

The Plan
Tree
Items
Weapon: Reach of the Council
Armour: 6L Lioneye's Vision; Lightning Arrow - Increased Critical Strikes - PPAD - WED - ??? - ??? (faster attacks and added fire damage?)
Helmet: Rat's Nest
Rest of the gears are just gonna be flat phys, life, and res.
The main reason I am considering Juggernaut is I do not have Marauder characters yet and I kinda want one (and I know that's silly). Not planning to do Uber Atziri on this character so I will probably just stick with LA and try to push to 100.
Hi, show your Tornado Shot / Barrage 2.4 build. Thanks! Your builds are always awesome!!
"
casparoff wrote:
Hi, show your Tornado Shot / Barrage 2.4 build. Thanks! Your builds are always awesome!!

Added
IRL stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info