PoE gave cancer to my HDD ...

So, after successfully uninstalling PoE [it's only in pre-alpha though, so I guess it will get better before release] i noticed my PC got slow/unresponsive.
Everything took an age to load, chrome wasnt responding, not even "computer shut down" functioned properly.

I thought it was my windows getting F-ed up so i tried to do a format and clean W7 install, which sadly didnt work.
HDD was bricked.

Thank the seven I had a warranty so it's fine; i got it replaced without any cost.

To anyone thinking of uninstalling PoE, be wary: PoE gives cancer not only to you but to your PC as well!

GGG Illuminati confirmed.

Wilson partnered up with HDD-making lobbyists, in order to destroy our HDDs and lives (economically).

All respect for GgG lost because of their shady schemes...
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Sep 7, 2015, 1:01:43 PM
"
This thread is a strong contender for most ironic OP signature ever. Congrats.

That would have been correct if my post was serious in the first place...

So, either you lack the skills to understand a non serious thread or you were simply burning up inside with the need to write something stupid in a non stupid way.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Sep 7, 2015, 5:55:06 AM
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
This thread is a strong contender for most ironic OP signature ever. Congrats.

That would have been correct if my post was serious in the first place...

So, either you lack the skills to understand a non serious thread or you were simply burning up inside to write something stupid in a non stupid way.

Either that, or your wit is only half what you believe it is?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:

Either that, or your wit is only half what you believe it is?

Even if that is the case, it's still enough to (verbally) put the likes of you in their place.

Spoiler
thread lock and probation in 3...2....1....

:)

I'm sure support has better things to do than take our handbags off us.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Oh, is this actually a bit of a serious tête-à-tête? My apologies for sneaking in and having a swing then. I'll just duck off now, then.

Mind the carpets, though, they've just been shampooed.

"
Oh, is this actually a bit of a serious tête-à-tête? My apologies for sneaking in and having a swing then. I'll just duck off now, then.

Mind the carpets, though, they've just been shampooed.

Don't worry nait, i don't mind flyweights taking a swing or two.

"
Oh. I thought you put all your 'non-serious' effort on that last attempt to be funny. You know, the one Jared went and removed because he 'lacks the skills to understand a non serious thread' too, I guess.

Fuck, I clearly underestimated your capacity for comical genius.

Hope you're not one of the sad-inside clowns. They always make me sad too. Don't make me sad, Sephy. :(

For someone who has bashed the support for their lack of understanding/skills at forum management/you name it(and actually already have), you seem pretty drastic at using their actions to support your "argument".

Yet, it does nothing to overthrown mine.

Fuck, I clearly overestimated your capacity for logical arguments.

I don't want to make you sad man; after all, I don't know the shit you have been through...

P.S. As long as they are not a "special" kind of snowflake...
Spoiler
hint*hint*

Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Sep 7, 2015, 12:49:24 PM
This thread has been locked at the owner's request.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info