[2.0] RoA with lioneyes Fall, Dual curse, 41k Dps, 56k FullBuff.

Is the first time I make a guide, survivability is low, the build isn't op and still wip, but for me RoA is the most fun bow skill, and the clear speed is very high. I try follow other guides to explain this, suggestions about guide or build are welcome.

pros
Spoiler
RoA with high atk speed is fun as hell

Cons
Spoiler
Bosses,exiles and warband commanders are hard to kill, not only the low hp, if the charges/BR go off before they die make boss fight rly hard.
Devourers are the only normal mobs can rape me.
Reflect mod map is impossible, reflect mobs not problem if they are in pack, with the LGoH/LL
Not a party build, the "low" dps in a party don't work good since need kill mobs to maintain charges BR on

Stats
Spoiler

With Charges and Onsl:
http://i.imgur.com/z2GBT1T.jpg
With Charges, Onsl, Elixir and Vaal haste
http://i.imgur.com/baxPFD0.jpg
+Rallying Cry

Current Tree lv 89
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAB2E07KPKXlKADloUOm13aYm49NCCommh0GFZgQ76AIiZ7w1pS-eiDCUrIQYdvnrc-nKSDzP4KhxM8Ldi98kV3B8aug181kjrhxPYMXwth_o-mV3KpffWvpxynr2xN4zGerKqJ2PcyHM5TpWjyWfNoWJJ96hgrUPAfnz4aOO1E15bcIz0-UeZ2rPjrDc2iAC3SkFW8mphv5c93U89-FHHz3bvt_lQEsycvQXI7O9l8DjxoZZHOwGbJZ57Fggc6UjwFkwcyfryf73y5QxiRxBWUh_xLFE3xs62N8kGQEQ==

Lioneyes fall to get staf/mazes/crit nodes. Life regen to sustain Blood Rage. Iron Grip to boost dps. I started picking area nodes in the scion zone, but with Carcass isn't needed. Smashing strike is very helpful to maintain end charges always up, and use rallying cry skill instead of end cry. -mana cost/life is a must due the high atk speed. Totem life and placement is very helpful

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal- Oak
Cruel - Kill or Oak
Merciless - I get +endurance, but sure power or frenzy is better

Gear and gems explanations
Spoiler

5l RoA/FA/Conc/Add Fire/Physical Proj Dmg.
I buy this for 1c 6s with 6 jew 5l with 20 fuses, is a cheap bow but very nice imo, and mana are good. Also rallying cry to boost dps and mana reg.

Carcass for area is perfect.The dual curse setup 5L Ice Shoot-GMP-CoH-Temp Chains-Assassins mark. Assassins to maintain Power charges and crit effects, temp chains for little more survivability but maybe vuln or frostbite works good too. +BloodRage 20q, frenzy charges, atk speed, life leech. is a must.

This ring is amazing, onslaught on kill, life leech and few chaos res.

Without the mana leech this build is impossible, the high atk speed burn mana like hell.

+1frenzy, mana reg and reduced atr to help with lack of int and dex.

A good rustic sash with high life/armor and dual/tri res, probably work better than this.

Curses are love! CWDT/MS/Inc Duration/VaalHaste

Nothing op here.

Blink Arrow for mobility, Hatred+ HoA.

Golem and decoy totem are the first line of defense.

Jewels
Spoiler

Fluid Motion needed to get enough dex to use bow and skills.

Original Post
Spoiler
I know RoA Isnt the most popular bow skill, but since I started the game I love, and always gives a try, with the lioneyes fall the build idea comes to me. But Im not a theorycrafter (Not a good one) and need help here.

Currently tree lv61

And this is the res im planing to do

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAB2E07KAhnlKADlhW42mJuPchbaHQYVmBDvoCWMvnogwlBh7c-g8z-Cjwt2L3GroNfxPYMXwthcql99a-nHKevbKyqidj3MhzOU6Vo8lnzaFiSfeoYK1DwH58-GjjtRNeW3CN2rPjrDc2iAC3SkFW8mphvz34UcfPdu-3-VASzJy9BcuXP2XwOPGhlkc7AZslnggc6UjwFMn68n-98GJF8DlHmd1M7O57F8kU64aZXTeP-jzWSp1VboEPI8pebXaiae8NaUkrIfEuWdJ_f

Right now Im using Lioneyes fall jewel to transform staff/maces/melee crit nodes into bow, get life reg to sustain blood rage and mana cost for the skill. HoT with Innervate for onslaught buff seems prey nice. But idk if getting the rest of dmg nodes would be enough to afford maps with reasonable speed and survivability. So I need some advices to improve this,like uniques, auras or gems to use.

PD: I started the build using Rearguard quiver with the staff block nodes, but i feel very useless thing since the quiver isn't considered a "shield" (Like Wings Of Entropy are dual wielding)with anvil and possible BoR, still block chance very low IMO.
Last edited by Foscus on Sep 29, 2015, 8:16:45 AM
I attempted to make a non-crit RoA build using Lioneye's Fall, but found tornado shot to be superior. I think Lioneye's Fall is best used in the Duelist area next to Golem's Blood. I don't think you will have enough damage for higher level maps. I wouldn't use Bringer of Rain or The Anvil. BoR is not useful for bow builds. The Anvil is garbage for bow builds as you lose movement speed. Mobility > more block. HoT with innervate is not good for Phys bow builds. Hatred and Herald of Ash are better. If you want onslaught then get a 5/6-link Daresso's Defiance.

Here's the thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1406886
I make a guide for the build, Isn't op and sure not for high end maps, but is fun and RoA needs more love, so I share.

"
Ofnir_ wrote:
I attempted to make a non-crit RoA build using Lioneye's Fall, but found tornado shot to be superior. I think Lioneye's Fall is best used in the Duelist area next to Golem's Blood. I don't think you will have enough damage for higher level maps. I wouldn't use Bringer of Rain or The Anvil. BoR is not useful for bow builds. The Anvil is garbage for bow builds as you lose movement speed. Mobility > more block. HoT with innervate is not good for Phys bow builds. Hatred and Herald of Ash are better. If you want onslaught then get a 5/6-link Daresso's Defiance.

Here's the thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1406886

The idea of using anvil/bor etc, was at begining to use rearguard with these items and block nodes in tree, but block chance very low and I discard that.
Updated this thing. Dropped Hypothermia and LL, changed to Add Fire/ Physical Proj Dmg. And a few things. 4,6kHP is more decent right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info