coral amulets

imho the implicit should be something like 0,4-1,2% life regen
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
beaten horse
Would make Righteous Fire builds too easy...
"
Cyzax wrote:

to be fair RF is more about max fire ress than regen and the skill is already questionable, its imposible to sustain early on but as the game goes by and max fire ress goes up the drawback becomes negligible

just a wild thought but what about reworking it

reserve 40% of mana
1% more spell damage for every "x" flat life and "y" flat ES missing
1% less mana reserved per level

this way the skill can be used at all levels and the drawbacks cant be avoided.

may be then regen mods could be buffed without fearing RF.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
chromafunk wrote:
beaten horse

I know but corals are still crap :)
"
Cyzax wrote:

Actually i found a very good use for Coral Ammy's... If you get your hands on a well rolled one they are the PERFECT ammy to corrupt for the implicit to change since its useless anyway once it changes it can actually make the ammy very good without giving anything up!

Niche i know but it is the best use for well rolled Coral Ammy's!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 5, 2015, 1:47:58 PM
"
caboom wrote:
to be fair RF is more about max fire ress than regen

That's not true. Mathematically, with RF, 1% max fire res = 0.9% life regen.

It's really hard to change the base mechanics of this skill, as it's not just a plus to some builds, but also the base of other builds. In my case, I am using it as the main focus of my build, and am not using its bonus to spell damage. If you just skip the part where it deals damage to other things, you completely destroy that build, without any way to salvage parts of it.

As for Fragile Bloom, it may be a solution to have the build be vaguely playable before getting the +res shield, but it's globally a very bad choice, since damage surges are already the build's weakness.

The coral amulet is something very useful early on, when you don't have lots of life yet. Changing it to a percentage would probably make it too efficient late-game (almost auto-pick, even without taking RF into account), while almost useless during early game.
Frigile Bloom is good for low life RF because life regen nodes are far from es ones.

I agree with corrupting corals, it's the only way to get a useful implict on those crappy ammys.

And no, in early game you really don't need 6-7 life regen
Gota have bad gear, without it good gear wouldn't mean anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info