PoE Posters

I would love to buy some path of exile posters to frame and put up on my walls...you guys should make some and sell them. you could even make them part of a future supporter pack, like the concept art, only make them poster size.

a couple that i would love to have are the image of the bloody scion with a dagger(steam profile background image) and a simple path of exile logo. but really you could do one of every class in the game. and maybe even a few other popular lore characters like Koam, Daresso, and piety.

It would also be a cool idea to have something similar to the video creation contest you did but have a poster design contest.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Cool idea but likely not a priority. Although with the proliferation of print on demand companies it probably wouldn't take much GGG investment to get it going. Especially as a contest or supporter pack item (like divination card design).

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last edited by Lightning_Wolf on Sep 5, 2015, 10:18:11 AM
Yes! The nerd in me would definitely buy a few. Maybe for a supporter pack perk you could have the supporter submit a character screen shot and then make a stylized one-off poster.
bump for more exposure.
Last edited by Omniexist on Sep 8, 2015, 12:52:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info