Raise vendor price for crap uniques

Majority of unique items are pretty useless, and are essentially vendor food. How about making them worth at least 1 chaos at vendor. If GGG insist on calling them "unique", then why do they only vendor for 6 alt fragments? I doubt this will ruin the economy in any major way.

It really is quite a let down after seeing Dominus dropping three uniques and they combine sell for less than 2 alts worth of currency.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Sell them in your shop/trade chat for 1c to new guys :D
"
Sell them in your shop/trade chat for 1c to new guys :D

POE's 1 new guy influx rate per month doesn't help
Last edited by Gavuun on Sep 4, 2015, 10:43:27 PM
5 chances' recipe (straight flush). Every shitty unique dropped means 5 steps closer to a decent unique you are trying to chance. That's how I got my Shav's. It's a hell of a recipe though, time consuming and tedious.
"
ammenz wrote:
5 chances' recipe (straight flush). Every shitty unique dropped means 5 steps closer to a decent unique you are trying to chance. That's how I got my Shav's. It's a hell of a recipe though, time consuming and tedious.

However, with filters it has become much easier. Have a few stash tabs with the uniques you're trying for, and put them in the filter with noticeable effects/sounds.
"
Gavuun wrote:
Majority of unique items are pretty useless, and are essentially vendor food. How about making them worth at least 1 chaos at vendor. If GGG insist on calling them "unique", then why do they only vendor for 6 alt fragments? I doubt this will ruin the economy in any major way.

It really is quite a let down after seeing Dominus dropping three uniques and they combine sell for less than 2 alts worth of currency.

or they can rework them so they have some nich use like leafspring

take this one for instance

toss in there "cast shockwave on melee stun"

shockwave would be str vertion of icestorm and would work similar to shockwave totem (phys damage), its keywords would be: spell, phys and aoe.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Sep 5, 2015, 11:45:04 AM
I would love to get that in a race...
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Sep 5, 2015, 12:08:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info