Weapon Swap Clunky (Can it be more streamlined?)

I wonder if I'm the only person who has noticed this. I have tried in PvP to use a weapon swap to inflict a bleed then use my main weapon with bloodlust linked in it to do extra damage.

But I have found weapon swap does not seem to work 100% of the time unless you're not doing any other actions. So I have found that the only way to pull it off is to stop attacking, wait for a moment, swap, and then start attacking again. If I don't wait or delay, it just will not switch weapons.

The nature of PvP requires that this be quick or it's simply not an option (you'll get run over while waiting to switch) it's simply really clunky and finnachy. Just wondering if there's any plan to make this weapon swap smoother and easier in the future? If it hasn't been discussed maybe it could be brought up? This would add a whole new element to PvP which is currently not very usable if you're melee like me.

This problem likely isn't as noticeable for bow users etc but when you're "in the sh*%", weapon swap is way too risky because you never know if it will actually swap weapons or not.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Sep 4, 2015, 4:40:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info