I Hate to take Life Nodes - I wanna go Full Damage!

That's what I hate about racing games. Why all that steering and curves? Make it a straight road so I can go full speed all the time god damnit.
Perception is reality.
Cast on death MF is build you are looking for
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
LadyLisa wrote:
but without Life Nodes you die too fast!

I try go full damage once and doesn't work, sorry but maybe you kill 99% of mobs before they attack you but those 1% remain gonna kill you in half shot.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Its a big myth you cant play glass cannons. Ive done all maps and atzriri with liek 2500 life. You just better have lots of cannon before they get to you and play SC ofc where yolo deaths dont matter much.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 4, 2015, 2:00:33 PM
Did all of the ultra basic people jumping in the PoE band wagon because suddenly "the top items are easier to get".

Because we are starting to get posts like this and "conspiracy theories about drop rates" and other shit.
"
Mahesys wrote:
You went full damage, never go full damage

LMAO! Tropic Thunder!
I hate to not invest in defense. I think defense should be required. So in that sense, I like 2.0 better than 1.3.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Wanna go full damage while having a decent hp pool? Well sir Legacy Kaoms is always here to halp, only take about 140% HP on tree and enjoy your 7k++ HP, now you're free to go nuts on deepz nodes! :^)
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Its a big myth you cant play glass cannons. Ive done all maps and atzriri with liek 2500 life. You just better have lots of cannon before they get to you and play SC ofc where yolo deaths dont matter much.

I think a big part of the fun is figuring out just how much glass you can get away with. I don't think I'm actually a glass cannon even though I consider myself one. A pure glass cannon I don't think is possible but you can get away with avoiding life nodes if you have max resists and evasion/block and/or creative cwdt setups. I was evasion-glass before 2.0 (rip ondar's) and it was fun and challenging trying to become viable again (I ended up going life/ES hybrid with ghost reaver + life regen using blood dance boots and regen from the tree)while still maintaining THAT DEEPS.

p.s. And ya, obv SC, because you can't figure out how to avoid dying without dying in the process, which again is part of the fun for me.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Last edited by dickhole_mcghee on Sep 4, 2015, 9:30:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info