Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

FlashBack for sure
Challenges, flashback, MTX, and what about league mods being global events like tempests? I liked the idea of knowing what was happening when but I think it would be fun to have it be a different league in each map :P.
another seraph armor sounds boring imo.
Can't you give people the choice between some stuff? like 5 new charslots / 5 permanent skin transfers, that just give u the mtx of an item once u used em forever returnable to stash / 3 premium tabs or a pet or weapon effect maybe.
For the race itself: Make it Flashback and in sarn arena there should be always invasion vs beyond bosses and warbands/tempest alternating in there.
Edit: Another idea would be extreme steep difficulty curve and each act has a vendor where u can spend lifetime season points on older leagues. the further you advance the closer to the present season the rewards can be bought... this would be really nice to see :)
you could even add a currency for those as incentive to play longer even if u spent ur lifetime pts.
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Last edited by zuzukioa on Sep 5, 2015, 10:44:41 AM
i dont care as long as there is a mtx set as a reward, i missed out on the last one =(

Rewards at the top to encourage e-sportsish fan cheering are fine imo as long as its in game stuff. Special cosmetics or w/e GGG wants to do. Not a fan of hardware giveaways in any game that goes to the 'top' players because thats unfeasible for regular players to have any shot at and encourages watching, not playing.

If GGG wants to do IRL rewards, my opinion is to have a level threshold and then lotto'em out to players past that threshold. Encourages play for regulars/casuals.

I'm personally not a casual player but I wouldn't say I'm hardcore either? So I guess I call myself a PoE regular. Speaking from that perspective any reward thats not reasonably feasible might as well not exist to me. So if GGG wants to encourage regular/casual play in this one-month league the bulk of the rewards will have to be in level thresh-holds or challenges that reward everyone who completes them.

As far as what prizes I prefer? Gotta go with in-game stuff. Cosmetics are definitely a thing, can't say I'm a personal fan of the Seraph set in particular but I like the idea. That and/or tiered uniques like GGG already does with race event points.
Tip of the hat, gents. A genius idea.

I would love to see a Flashback league, have challenges to complete and would adore new MTXs as rewards.

My only issue is that with the Elite Armour Set, the Seraph Armour Set, the Cerulean Seraph Armour Set, the Sanguine Armor Set and now, potentially the Golden Seraph Set, it's starting to get less and less motivating to grab the latest version of this particular set.

My solution? I know, I know, you're not gonna like it GGG... would be to start the process over again. This time using a different set, such as the Verdant Armour Set, and tweak them with two new colors, not the traditional red & blue this time around. If u ask me, using this model you would attract the maximum amount of players, and they would play longer. Just like last time.

IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Please GGG let us do flashback again. It was the best thing in the whole game ever! if theres an MTX reward I'll do any challenge:)
I'm a casual player, I can play about 1 hour per day at most. Please reward level thresholds. It's near impossible for me to complete challenges.

In addition, I barely participate in events because of the lack of meaningful rewards at lower point tiers. Cosmetic rewards that only show on character sheet, i.e, rings, amulets, aren't meaningful to me) I wish we could save up points between events to save for something nice over time.
Last edited by Augusten on Sep 5, 2015, 12:20:07 PM
First off, there has to be a Warbands/Tempest league. Maybe everyday rotate the league mods one by one in and out with one day being all mods. There are 2 league mods i would like to leave out of the rotation though and thats for sure Rampage(its boring and adds the least to the game) and I am thinking of alternating out between bloodlines, nemesis, and beyond. So, just one week that league mod is missing. This leaves us with 6 days of 1 added league mod in addition to the always on Warbands/Tempest league mods. With the 7th day being all mods of course :)

Warbands/Tempest Hybrid is my choice--I'd really like a chance see how they mix. A weeklong flashback league after might be a nice "dessert," but I am definitely craving a chance to do more with Tempests in particular.

I also like the challenge rewards.

A golden armor set sounds like a nice opportunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info