[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

Hi. Been watching your stream recently and this is pretty sweet. From a mechanical standpoint, what is the WED for? What in your build is causing you to do elemental damage in the first place?

Thanks!
hello ayvi, what about to the subclass for this build ?

ranger stay the best or duelist / shadow is better ?
hey, I would like to know what you would say is the best item to replace next, i got like 15ex right now. Thanks for an answer and awesome build!
"
Mordot11 wrote:
Hi. Been watching your stream recently and this is pretty sweet. From a mechanical standpoint, what is the WED for? What in your build is causing you to do elemental damage in the first place?

Thanks!

Sorry I think you got the wrong person! :P
I haven't streamed in a while

"
léno wrote:
hello ayvi, what about to the subclass for this build ?

ranger stay the best or duelist / shadow is better ?

I would have to wait until the release for details. From what I've seen, ranger subclass is good for pve clearing. Duelist is good for survivability. Shadow's would benefit puncture trap the most due to toxic delivery and ambush. This is all from how you want to play :P

"
xYumiko123 wrote:
hey, I would like to know what you would say is the best item to replace next, i got like 15ex right now. Thanks for an answer and awesome build!

Depending on what you need most, you can use taste of hate for the extra damage. If you clear fast enough your flasks would never be empty. I'd also look into better rings and possible amulet
IRL stuff
I haven't noticed anything on CoH? What's your opinion using a CoH setup?
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
Yuufe wrote:
I haven't noticed anything on CoH? What's your opinion using a CoH setup?

I like coh, I would use it if dps/clear speed is lackluster.
IRL stuff
Thoughts on Vaal Burning Arrow (20q is 60% Increased Burning Duration) instead of Puncture for map bosses (So charges can be built up - you get 3 uses of VBA)?
"
Thoughts on Vaal Burning Arrow (20q is 60% Increased Burning Duration) instead of Puncture for map bosses (So charges can be built up - you get 3 uses of VBA)?

It's good for 1 shotting bosses/reflect mob in maps.
IRL stuff
You will update skill tree for new patch?:>
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
yep , need update for this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info