Guild Hideouts - A whole new idea - Please read! :)

Umbra Exiles Bump!
Yeah, would still be nice to have but at this point I'm not sure it's even still on the "considered/whenever" list*. Just like any of the "coming soon" guild features...

*No idea anymore if this was actually mentioned but since I wasn't the only one interpreting bits of the Masters Announcements/discussions that way - weren't there actually hints that guild hideouts were a future feature?
"
Alysma wrote:
Yeah, would still be nice to have but at this point I'm not sure it's even still on the "considered/whenever" list*. Just like any of the "coming soon" guild features...

*No idea anymore if this was actually mentioned but since I wasn't the only one interpreting bits of the Masters Announcements/discussions that way - weren't there actually hints that guild hideouts were a future feature?

Idk, we just came with that during a guild chat on "how boring is playing solo"
It's definitely worth a shot, even if it's postponed, if GGG at least considered it - I would be fairly pleased as would others.
I'm not aware if it was already on their minds, however I think it's unlikely with all the other updates, races, patches and the temp leagues going on. Hopefully we can bring it to their attention :)
You should add one Guild Noticeboard in the hideout. The uses for this tool are countless
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
You should add one Guild Noticeboard in the hideout. The uses for this tool are countless

Thank you for this idea - adding it now :)
It just came into my mind: Guild ranks - special title inside the guild earned with collecting points for guild tasks and challenges
Thanks for your support so far folks !
Please share this via status with others if you can, any and all feedback and suggestions are good.
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info