GGG Please make a decent vendor price for 5-link items

"
Char1983 wrote:
However, giving 2 fusings for every 5link would have barely any effect at all, since the 5l items are very, very rare. I found my first one at clvl 89.

Never consider buff on its own... If GGG gave in once, players would just cry for more (probably even louder), and cumulatively they do matter.

And again, nobody has presented any argument for why this would improve the game. It is just a variant of the the old 'drop more stuff' whine.
If GGG should spend development and testing resources, it is far more profitable they use them on stuff that actually matters.

And... current behaviour is consistent as someone said above:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Some sockets: nothing.
Max sockets: 7 jewellers.

Some links: nothing.
Max links: 1 divine.

Last edited by Cyzax on Sep 4, 2015, 3:25:46 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
And... current behaviour is consistent as someone said above:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Some sockets: nothing.
Max sockets: 7 jewellers.

Some links: nothing.
Max links: 1 divine.

Lol, this example doesn't mean anything. Did you ever vendor a 6-link item to get 1 Divine :) ?
There's not a single 6-link item on poe.trade that sells for less than a Divine.
http://poe.trade/search/ahomihonotohas
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Sep 4, 2015, 4:17:08 AM
5L is much more rare than any other common drops we get regularly while playing PoE-rare items, currency up to Chaos orb, 6S items or Chromatic items. All of the above items are number-fold more common than 5L item yet they give much better reward.

5L item should vendor for some 5 - 10 Fusings or a Blessed orb. Such trade would give you little reward without unsettling economy balance due to its relative rare occurence.

When I decide to vendor it, this sword is worth like what? 14 alteration shards?
How is this even remotely fair, given I can sell it to another player for 40+ chaos?

What does mjolnir vendor for? Half an Alchemy orb?

Arguing with rarity or efficiency is just nonsense.
It doesn't work this way.

There's two recipes (chromatic and 7 jewellers) that were handed to us to gain free currency from vendoring, but that doesn't mean every item should.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Who the hell vendors white 5links?
Use alch, if shit, then vendor.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
More influx of 5L in the trading market means more (casual) ppl will have chances to try 5Ls.

GGG promotes the trading.

So the price is 1 shard....
"
Cyzax wrote:
And again, nobody has presented any argument for why this would improve the game.

It would be more fun. But then again, fun seems to be not the concept GGG is catering for.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I've yet to put a 5-link item into the trade window. Why would anyone ever vendor one of those super rare items anyway?
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 21, 2016, 8:54:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info