GGG Please make a decent vendor price for 5-link items

5-link items are not extremely rare, but I think it's a shame they vendor for only 1 scroll fragment, that is the same price of every random white item I can find in the game !

I usually put a b/o of 5 fusings for these items, and I manage to sell one from time to time, but of course lower tier items never sell.

So I suggest something like 3 fusings would be a decent vendor price.

And while we're at it, maybe 4-link items should also sell for, say, something like 3 scrolls of wisdom.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why?
What is the problem you want to solve?
How would this improve the game?

In effect, you're just advocating dropping more currency, and that is almost never a good thing.
How or why would more currency be a bad thing (except for those that already have a lot of currency)?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
werd - i dont think i ever found a 5 link item. its a hell of a lot more rare than 6s which i find all the time and get 7 jews for.

should be 10 fuse minimum for 5L
Git R Dun!
"
Char1983 wrote:
How or why would more currency be a bad thing (except for those that already have a lot of currency)?

It doesn't solve any problems (not that the OP identified any problems with the current system).

Simplified... Say there are X items, and Y currency in the game. Each item will be Y/X currency worth.
Double the amount of currency, and each item will now be 2*x/Y currency worth.

What's the difference?
I support this.

5 fusing maybe?
I support this too!

5L drops should feel special and always be better than the same drop without 5L, just like 6S are always better than the same drop without 6S.
I dont undertand why people want 5-link to give something. Rare doesn't mean valuable, and 5-link isn't that rare.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 3, 2015, 1:32:50 PM
More rare than exalts which ive dropped 3-4 dont think i ever dropped a 5L. I have dropped a 6L though.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 3, 2015, 2:27:14 PM
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

It doesn't solve any problems (not that the OP identified any problems with the current system).

Simplified... Say there are X items, and Y currency in the game. Each item will be Y/X currency worth.
Double the amount of currency, and each item will now be 2*x/Y currency worth.

What's the difference?

If there is no difference, then how would it be bad? You say that it is "not a good thing". Besides, the effect would be that more currency could be used for crafting, or, in other words, that crafting, linking items etc. would become relatively cheaper. Which also would not really hurt anyone (except for people that are very rich at the moment, because the relative value of their items would go down).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info