Game crashes after 2.0.3

Hello my game started to crash after 2.0.3 in loading screen to maps,daily quest area and almost everywhere but my H.O
The update to 2.0.3 was not smooth the download kept going to 0 and giving me errors I think I had to try to update the game 3 times before it worked please don't tell me I have to redownload the game
Thanks in advance
P.S im running pack check right now I dont know what to do next
Wait for pack check to finish and update the game if necessary :-D Once you've got it working again, you can save a copy of the content.ggpk to a different location as a backup.
In any case, it's actually a good thing to redownload the game from scratch once in a while since it tends to balloon a little out of proportions on your harddrive.
I'm having the same problem right now... i also already uninstalled the game. I just installed it again and im stuck at patching im getting the error "Disconnected from patching server before patching complete. Try again" ...
Last edited by Napster4 on Sep 3, 2015, 1:31:32 PM
The pack check finished I opened the game it didn't need update logged in the same problem I redownloaded the game once 2.0 hit
Redownloaded the game everything run smoothly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info