Guild Stash improvement - "log" needed

Would like more ways to manage guild stash. With a large stash and 250 members my guild trys very hard to maintain a guild stash so that it remains useful to everyone. This is hard when some people don't know item value or are otherwise maliciously dumping their trash into the stash.

A log of who adds/removes items would be great, implemented on a per tab basis to track the account/char name of whomever is adding or removing items where they have permission to do so.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
IGN: @Marcin
People have been asking for this ever since the game released, since then the answer has always been the same: "We won't implement any kind of QoL for guilds, but please buy this Guild Stash Tab bundles for sale".
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Sep 3, 2015, 11:15:33 AM
Chris did say somewhere that they're trying to get some guild QoL into the game, but i doubt a stash log is going to be one of them. Ever.
Ugh effort
I would rather to see "Guild Board" where high ranks can write and everyone in guild can read it.

Stash Log will not stop people from putting bad items to stash but "Stash rules" written in Guild Board could.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 3, 2015, 1:37:00 PM
maybe we need something like Guild supporter packs?
Last edited by Radoth on Sep 3, 2015, 1:54:46 PM
I gave up on creating threads that compiles all the guild suggestions that have been made over the last years since I noticed that Chris response to every inkling of suggestion for the guild system improvement is always the same: an evasive "we would like to work in implementing QoL features for guilds, such as [and this is where I piss off, as if this is the most important thing:] ctrl+click for fast storage. That would come in a future, though". Two years later, the response is the same.

The amount of threads for people asking to give attention to the guild system is ridiculous (just type "guild" in the suggestion board), yet GGG has been heavily neglected in this regard, like if the retention of players in the game through a fair social system feature such guild is not important, not a priority, not even worth considering, in an online RPG.
Last edited by Samkiud on Sep 3, 2015, 2:22:18 PM
We are using a tab called business in our guild. It is used to exchange orbs or anything else in real time. Kinda the "right here right now" trade. For example, wtb regret, someone in the guild chat says ok, I give you a chaos for it. Both of the players agree and put their orbs in the business tab, and they can withdraw it asap. Dont have to be in party, visit hideouts, change difficulties.... whatever. It is very good.

The sad part is .... that recently someone who was reading the guild chat, managed to withdraw these transaction orbs even if it wasnt for him. In short, we have a thief in our ranks. It is very sad. The option you are suggesting could be very useful so we would know who was it.
Now we have to whisper each other, visit our hideouts, trade hand to hand... the tab is used only with caution, and secretly. Not so much as before.

The log would help a ton.
I have a guild, and many guild stash tabs, but now they are just sitting empty, with no members now. Because, I used to have a guild, but it was so DUCKING ANNOYING WITH NO GUILD STASH LOG. Come on. PLEASE. JUST ADD A LOG, jesus Chris. LAST LOGGED ON + ITEM LOG. And so many people would buy guild stash tabs and make a guild, if they worked CORRECTLY.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Sep 3, 2015, 6:12:30 PM
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
We are using a tab called business in our guild. It is used to exchange orbs or anything else in real time. Kinda the "right here right now" trade. For example, wtb regret, someone in the guild chat says ok, I give you a chaos for it. Both of the players agree and put their orbs in the business tab, and they can withdraw it asap. Dont have to be in party, visit hideouts, change difficulties.... whatever. It is very good.

The sad part is .... that recently someone who was reading the guild chat, managed to withdraw these transaction orbs even if it wasnt for him. In short, we have a thief in our ranks. It is very sad. The option you are suggesting could be very useful so we would know who was it.
Now we have to whisper each other, visit our hideouts, trade hand to hand... the tab is used only with caution, and secretly. Not so much as before.

The log would help a ton.

Exactly, the guild system we have now is promoting the opposite of team work and community. Where convos are in secret and you don't know who to trust or kick. It's sad we can't just have a nice guild with the way GGG has it now, those fuckers have been saying guild stuff was coming soon, at least just a simple god damn log tab would be nice or LAST LOGGED ON. Like it can't be that fucking hard.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info