Masters Question

Ok, I know that if you dismiss a Master, they revert to level 1 and you have to re-level them. I also know that when dismissed, the related "Work Bench" remains in your Hideout. Now my question is; Does the Work Bench keep it's level, when you dismiss a master, or does the bench revert to level 1 also? (hence the reason for re-leveling the Master)
Masters only lose their current lvl xp to next level when dismissed. ie if one master has 12654 xp off lvl 6 and you dismiss him he will lose only the 12654 xp not levels 2 thru 5.

The bench keeps the master lvl even if you dismiss the rspective master repeatedly.
They don't revert to level 1 - you only lose the exp towards next level.
"
RutRoh wrote:
Ok, I know that if you dismiss a Master, they revert to level 1 and you have to re-level them. I also know that when dismissed, the related "Work Bench" remains in your Hideout. Now my question is; Does the Work Bench keep it's level, when you dismiss a master, or does the bench revert to level 1 also? (hence the reason for re-leveling the Master)

Masters dont get back to level 1. You lose all reputation on that level, for example if Elreon is Level 5 and %0% he gets down to level 5 0 %
And Craftings Benches always stay at the at level of the master

Tl;dr: you cant downgrade master levels
A master does not revert to level 1 when you dismiss it! He just looses the accumulated experience at his current level.

So the workbench keeps its level as well, of course.
Cool! Thanks for the input everyone! It's time to dismiss a Master ;-)
Oh, wait, so that means you can have all the workbenches if you invite all the masters at least once? I thought you were limited to only have 3 benches at a time *facepalm*
...and that is what /claim_crafting_benches is for.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info