Wasted Opportunity | Temp leagues | NA/EU | English-speaking

Hey i'd love to join and really just have fun people to hang out with while playing. A little bit about my PoE history. I first picked the game up around late 2013 when kripp was streaming poe and telling everyone to start on hc, which resulted in me never getting out of act 1 and leaving. The following years i always played a little bit during the launch of a new league but never achieved anything or got into it for too long. With the launch of Perandus something changed, it was the first time i played longer then just launch week of a new Expansion. I got my personal highest level Hardcore Character with 87 and my highest all time character to 90 in psc. With prophecy's i'm looking forward to not just grinding level's by myself but having fun with other people while doing so. I will probably nl during the first couple weeks of prophecy's with the goal to get my first hc char to 90 and beyond. Unfortunately i will miss the launch weekend because of real life events happening at exactly the same time :(. So, i would be happy to join the community and see if it works out.

ign reaverchan
Last edited by d3athspelL on May 31, 2016, 3:02:15 PM
Hello. Would like to join your guild.
Im not so long in poe (mb few months) and recenlty inspired by the Serleth's CA build and followed to this topic through his profile :}
Glad that most of you are from EU, so we gonna play mostly at the same time i hope.
But also i'd like to ask a few questions:
1. What % +- of 120 memmber currently active? Hope at the start of new league its gonna be at least 50% of current members.
2. How many of you are using TS? (i think im gonna use it too)
3. This is my first guild for sure, so what for is the guild stash and is there any rules?
4. Most of u play SC or HC?

My goal for the league are:
- MF character, earning currency, trading and collecting items for future build
- build some new characters i havent tried before (depends also on gear i will find and how good im gonna be at trade)
- leveling masters together, helping other guild members if i'd able to
- improving game knowledge with experienced players
- making some challanges together

p.s. English is not my native language, so for me its also a great chance to improve my speaking/writing skills :}

ing: omgree
Last edited by omgree on Jun 2, 2016, 6:06:39 AM
Hi,
I'm interested in joining your guild for prophecy. Even though I havent played in PSC I'm planning to do well in 2.3.

I mainly enjoy trading, farming, chit chat w guildies and collect achievements from temporary leagues.

IGN: Renaissplosions
Bump
I am looking for a drama free guild that enjoys playing POE as a game. Games are supposed to be fun. I am very inexperienced with POE but have enjoyed it alot the last couple months. If this guild sounds like I might fit in, then please send me an invite or PM. @Mandrol or character is ChoppHackSlash
I'm interested in joining as well, I mostly play on Standard but have also been trying out Hardcore Prophecy.

IGN's TidusRange or TidusInter.
Hey! I would be interested in joining your guild. Im from Finland and I play both standard and temp leagues. Im also pretty active, online daily. I also love making my own builds (wether they work or not xD). Feel free to check out my profile it should be open.

IGN: cahorie
Still looking for members? I'm really struggling with this game by myself :\.

IGN: Xomby_

I'm quite active, I live in Scotland aged 17.
Hello,

I am a casual PoE player, hail from the SEA region (Singapore Gate if its alive) and am willing to join an open minded guild.

If being casual is OK, I would be glad to waste an opportunity ;)

Zelmaya
Last edited by Zelmaya on Jun 18, 2016, 12:06:42 PM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info