Wasted Opportunity | Temp leagues | NA/EU | English-speaking

We have another 13 spots left so if you're looking for a nice home for all things PoE, toss Srrl_II, Puirlea or _Amarantha_ a shout :)
Hey looking for invite to guild IGN - BringerofZeus
I need a signature to look legit
bump
Hey, i would like to join

i got TS3 as well

can add me please on the duelist i play atm: Eiffel_Reaver

Thanks !
bumpy
Hi, I'm looking to join. I'm on inconsistently but you can expect me to get on about the hour or so before and after the dailies restart. My main character is called Allmyothernamesweretake (a lv 83 shadow) and I'm leveling a duelist called LordSilver. I'm typically either one or the other.
Hey,

I'm interested in your guild I'm from Canada and i'm fairly new to PoE (5-6 weeks). (I played a couple of years back but never really got into it until now. I have a level 85 Ranger and a level 69 Scion (currently leveling). My IGN is Bslab so it would be great if you could shoot me a PM telling me if there are any slots available when you have time.

Thanks!
Last edited by Bslab on Nov 11, 2015, 11:02:05 PM
Hi there,

I'd like to joint the Guild as well if possible. Been playing POE for a few months now on a regular basis. Played a bit a few years back but never really got in to it. I've got a few toons between 80-88 and I'm looking for people to just hang* out and map with on Standard and possibly the new challenge leagues.

Let me know!

Thanks.
Last edited by PhailSauce on Nov 14, 2015, 6:59:41 PM
Sorry, I've been awol for a few days ;)

We're still looking for active players, whether for std/hc or the upcoming challenge leagues, so if you think we might be the guild for you, don't hesitate to contact one of the officers listed in the OP (or myself though work has me on a tight leash atm).

@PhailSauce I'd love nothing more than to add you, but I kinda need a charname for that :)
Hi i am interested in joining Wasted. Played for a while, mostly hc league but felt that it is time to find some fun people to play with in the upcoming expansion.
my IGN is Paeroi. until it rips atleast :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info