Confused with CwDt + CoH

The level requirement of your curse (33) is below the maximum level of gems supported by your CWDT (38) -- this might cause a conflict where the game is unsure whether you meant for the curse to be applied via a spell cast with CoH, or automatically triggered by CWDT, and thus simply opts to never cast it. Simply level Temporal Chains so that its level requirement is higher than what CWDT supports, and it should be applied by Firestorm as intended.
"
Rockstopper wrote:
The level requirement of your curse (33) is below the maximum level of gems supported by your CWDT (38) -- this might cause a conflict where the game is unsure whether you meant for the curse to be applied via a spell cast with CoH, or automatically triggered by CWDT, and thus simply opts to never cast it. Simply level Temporal Chains so that its level requirement is higher than what CWDT supports, and it should be applied by Firestorm as intended.

This.

You need the curse in the setup to be a higher level than the cwdt allows so it will trigger with the firestorm
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Nice, that makes sense. Im on it ^^

Edit: Its like you guys said - after I leveled the curse past the requirements of cwdt, it works with coh. THX a lot!
IGN: OTB_Raccon
Last edited by Koellsch on Sep 6, 2015, 2:09:19 PM
Unsolicited advice here... try Ball Lightning instead of Firestorm to proc coh.
Firestorm is designed to hit the same target 2 multiple times, which is unnecessary for curse application. Ball Lightning will hit more targets.
Cant exactly help, but to all the "not sure if this can even work": I know few guys who use CWDT + Ice Nova + CoH + Curse. So it does work. The spell needs to meet the requirements of CWDT and both CoH and Curse can be max level, which is the benefit of using this kind of setup as opposed to just CWDT + Curse.
I've never tried CWDT - Firestorm - CoH - Curse

But Ice/Shock Nova have always worked for me in place of firestorm. You sure it's not working at all? Sounds like a bug.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Sep 3, 2015, 11:51:24 AM
I'm using Arc for CoH, chains 4 times and with the build I'm using if i need to curse something to kill it, its usually single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info