Before Patch and After...

I've doing maps all day, chisel, alched and vaaled, before patch and after...
The next screenshots are before 2.0.3 patch:

One Boss 4 uniques, mostly crap, one spectre died at Acranist Stongbox, I found 14 uniques today, of course before patch...
I been playing last two hours, same maps, same method and no one unique drop... where is the 4 times more uniques!!!
At least I get:
2 lvl 80 courtyard
1 lvl 79 Arsenal
2 lvl 79 Overgound ruin
2 lvl 78 Springs
1 lvl 79 Shipyard
... and many 75, 76 & 77 maps

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
They said 4 times the "rare" and "super rare" uniques. they didn't say anything about 4 x "every"
unique.... So I don't think they meant "every unique"....Even so, you would need to experiment with a much larger sample size to be able to determine if more uniques are dropping.

Edit: I just finished farmed Dominus over 30 times on Merciless since the patch and only 2 uniques dropped. I'm not complaining, just proving my point that they didn't mean every unique would be increased x 4, only some of the most rare ones.
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 3, 2015, 1:17:08 AM
bump
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

I been playing last two hours, same maps, same method and no one unique drop... where is the 4 times more uniques!!!

Wow, that's a large sample size right there!

Just be reminded. First, they only increased drop rates of t1 uniques. Second, some people farmed for 3 years and haven't found a t1. Now multiply that with 4 and you still don't come up with two hours.

People playing an RNG based game and being ignorant about basic statistics is sad.
Last edited by ben_hure on Sep 3, 2015, 3:18:58 AM
I'm not ignorant my friend, just being sarcastic, GGG move the post to gameplay, but the hole thread is a joke, anyway thanks for reply.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info