Joined in 2012, too dank for forum titles

Dank u = thank you in dutch.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Tora can tell you what Dank means.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:

id visit her dank den anytiem
"
So is the well in Buffalo Bill's basement.

Does that sound "cool" to you kids? Being locked up in a "dank" hole and told you either put the lotion on your hands or you get the hose?

Does that sound really fucking "dank", huh?!

Yeah....dank.

ROFL. Amazing. Runs off to watch SotL
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Ma Roa babies :D So dank...so dank it hurts!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Day 1 of registration available less than 100 people on here, literally 5 years ago from today. No forum title. No care.

Do I win the forum game now? (lurking around/reading forums for 5 years now)
Spreading salt since 2006
"
"
italianmango1 wrote:
Day 1 of registration available less than 100 people on here, literally 5 years ago from today. No forum title. No care.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6734#p117497

LOL!

Those responses are gold. Thank fuck not everyone with keys to spare acted like you...

lol what a piece of shit, maybe i'm a moron but if i had THE POWER i'd ban douchebags like this in a heartbeat and feel rly good about it, maybe drink a bottle of wine too... GGG it's not too late :)

reminds me of a poker forum that has a section where from time to time broke degens do stuff like this (worse) for 10$ or something
Last edited by 1235 on Sep 5, 2015, 11:35:17 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:

id visit her dank den anytiem

My gf let's me play in Tora's dank den. Actually, it more like we tag team her den.

This thread has potential to be epic.

There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
"
italianmango1 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6734#p117497

LOL!

Those responses are gold. Thank fuck not everyone with keys to spare acted like you...

Dang, haven't seen that thread in years. There was another guy that made a thread similar, then I made that thread based on his then a trend started. There was a lot of threads with challenges to get keys.

"
1235 wrote:

lol what a piece of shit, maybe i'm a moron but if i had THE POWER i'd ban douchebags like this in a heartbeat and feel rly good about it, maybe drink a bottle of wine too... GGG it's not too late :)

reminds me of a poker forum that has a section where from time to time broke degens do stuff like this (worse) for 10$ or something

Don't want the key don't do challenge, simple as that. No need to get your panties in a twist.
Last edited by italianmango1 on Sep 5, 2015, 1:28:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info