Damn GGG, hier some usability guy allready

just removed all mods from a multimod item. i thought it will remove always only the last added mod.

how about a "dude you are going to remove ALL crafted mod AT ONCE, still wanna proceed?" popup or something.

2 ex down the drain. fuck it!

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was going to point some things out, but I'll just lol.
i lol'ed

But hey at least you're brave and willing to learn to become elite. I wouldn't waste 2 ex like that experimenting, and most other casuls wouldn't either. I'm casul.
Don't you need to put the "affix/suffix cannot be changed" mod onto the item to lock them in?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Reading (and spelling evidently) is hard.
Thread title : p
"
And using commas, because no one seems to be having any trouble spelling in an evident manner.

I don't even think that means anything.

Hier? Allready?

But yeah, spelling is the least of the issues here.
Did you check the wiki first? The info is at the bottom of this page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master#Removing_crafted_mods

All mods are removed with an Orb of Scouring unless protected by either Haku's or Tora's metacrafting mods.
"
Heroofexile wrote:
i thought it will remove always only the last added mod.

Problem identified....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info