So softlayers new brasil datacenter is now open

A W E S O M E

thanks for that GGG !!!
Oh man, I am always around 200 - 250 ms. Can't wait for brazilian gateway!
Por que eu tenho que escrever em inglês?servidor é no brasil, jogo vai ser traduzido pt-br.
Vai em portugues mesmo, vlw galera da GGG meu muito obrigado, ancioso aqui.
"
realstricker wrote:
Por que eu tenho que escrever em inglês?servidor é no brasil, jogo vai ser traduzido pt-br.
Vai em portugues mesmo, vlw galera da GGG meu muito obrigado, ancioso aqui.

Dont be dumg, the brasilian server is not operational, and you are speaking on an international forum, so your ''argument'' is not valid. I only hope that the server administration will not take the same steps as Petrobrás.
Great! :) thanks from an uruguayan player
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THX GGGggggggggg

Finally gonna be able to play with lockstep!!!

200+ ms no more!!!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're currently investigating what it'll take to get the servers set up :)

Unfortunately you guys are about to discover the most bureaucratic country in the world, just dont give up on us heheh...
Last edited by HyP_ on Sep 3, 2015, 3:03:55 PM
"
HyP_ wrote:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THX GGGggggggggg

Finally gonna be able to play with lockstep!!!

200+ ms no more!!!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're currently investigating what it'll take to get the servers set up :)

Unfortunately you guys are about to discover the most bureaucratic country in the world, just dont give up on us heheh...

Actually the burocratic part is gone. That is why softlayer took so long to start the business in Brazil.

GGG probably already have a contract set with softlayer, and now has only to do the technical part.
IGN: vieira
Thanks! I can play again!
53 ms OMG please make it HAPPEN!!!
will we be able to put our already leveld characters on the new server? or we will have to start from the beginning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info