Farmville 2 has an item buyout

Why doesn't POE? If you can post items you want to sell and anyone can buy it in farmville 2...It just doesnt make sense to me and it is frankly keeping me from playing/donating...
and cookie clicker has little old grannies to make cookies for you, why doesn't this game have little old grannies I can purchase to farm for me?
Hey...is this thing on?
It's about time old Dialla made herself useful.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Dialla Dolla Bill's Auction House

On a serious note though... I think people underestimate the impact that a supported trade system would have on the game. For example - Tabula Rasa is a really great leveling item, but what happens if it's easy to just walk into town and buy perfect level 40 gear in 10 seconds with 5 alteration orbs? Tabula then loses a lot of value because people don't really need it to progress quickly through the leveling process. That's just one small example of something that a supported auction house would break, the list is actually far greater than that.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

On a serious note though... I think people underestimate the impact that a supported trade system would have on the game. For example - Tabula Rasa is a really great leveling item, but what happens if it's easy to just walk into town and buy perfect level 40 gear in 10 seconds with 5 alteration orbs? Tabula then loses a lot of value because people don't really need it to progress quickly through the leveling process. That's just one small example of something that a supported auction house would break, the list is actually far greater than that.

I disagree. We can already go to abc.com and get the item we want, its just ridiculously time consuming and simply does not have to be. Anyone that already has an advantage would still have one. It would just make the game more enjoyable, especially for the more casual player, which I imagine is most of the player base...
"
Nasreth wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

perfect lvl 40 rare gear with 6L at 5 alteration orbs?lol I'd like to see that happening. If someone is dumb enough to try to 6L that then chaos it until it's perfect then sell it for 5 alt shards, more power to them, heck I'd buy it myself.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

lol
Farmville also has pigs. We need more pigs.
does farmville 2 have botters and RMT ?
IGN TylordRampage
While it is something they certainly are capable of adding, it is not something they want to add. GGG have stated multiple times that they want players to have to interact with each other when making a trade; allowing you to directly purchase items from other players via an automated system would go against this design decision. Personally I enjoy talking to sellers/buyers, so I'm happy to not have a system as you described.

"
...while it's awesome that people support, it's not so awesome that we have people like you trying to play financial blackmail...

I don't see how saying "I won't show support unless you do X" and "I'll show more support if you do Y" is necessarily any different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info