People Who Refuse To Fight

"
This is still an issue. I'm sick of waiting 10-15 minutes in a queue just to end up against someone who has absolutely no intention of pvping, just running away for the duration.

Don't forget they "dance" too, just to further prove they are garbage.

PvP'ing most often then not is just these useless troll builds drawing out matches and being rewarded points for it. It's basically like facing the unique map boss in Whakawairua Tuahu. That does nothing but run away while exploding with arctic breath plus tons of other stuff. Only difference is the boss does no damage, while in PvP that same running explosion of mass shit can kill you in 2-3hits and regenerate es/hp. That same wait time only to waste my time facing trash like this is why I stopped playing more then a few minutes a week.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Running into yet more people who just run today.

"If you don't want to sit for 8 minutes don't queue for pvp"

This is deliberate trolling. Why, exactly, are people being allowed to get away with this, let alone being AWARDED RATING for deliberately choosing not to engage.
IGN: OldManSyndrome or _OldManSyndrome_
"
You have no idea what you're talking about.

There is not a single person who can kill me in pvp should I decide I don't want to fight and just run away the whole time. There is no "chasing ability" that would allow someone to kill me. If I don't want to die after I've queued for pvp, and have no intention on even so much as attempting to kill the opponent, the match will always result in a draw. That's not fun, and that's not what pvp is about.

You are entirely welcome to try your "chasing ability" on me. You will not catch me. You will not kill me

Big words, I fancy a game sometime soon, with that said, as the top of the Eu & US pvp ladder, with 2-4 hundreds more rating than the next person down, fighting immortal es regeneration runners is just more than a hassle, although with that said, anything that bleeds die. (Sonne's) dirty tricks hasn't worked just yet.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
I am not a player interested in PvP, so I only do dailies. Most dailies, I can easily get them by negociating with other players.
Then there's the "Win a match", and it sometimes even requires you to use a hybrid or a non-hybrid character.
When I can use my witch, I can decently hope to win a match. It's just a matter of time before I manage to win one. And then I'll usually stay for an additional match where I lose on purpose.

Then there's the matches I have to win on a hybrid character. I don't have many viable chars, so I'll use my Righteous Fire scion for this one. But the issue is that, unless my opponent specifically remains in my AoE, I cannot kill him. So my only hope to get that daily is to bore someone to death. To the point where the player will just agree to let me kill them. And you know what? It works. Sure, there are some builds that can kill me despite my extreme regen (against which I'll just make sure to lose faster), but I'll at one point or another find someone that isn't able to kill me if I don't stop dodging his attacks. Since there aren't many PvP players out there and the PvP system tends to easily pitch you against the same player again. That's multiple matches where they feel they're just wasting their time. So even the most obtuse will after a few matches just bend and agree to lose because they don't want to ever fight against me again.

I am not proud of using this strategy, but that's the only way I have to win with this character. I honestly wouldn't be PvP-ing if not for Leo's stupid dailies and his insane reputation requirements. Think about it this way : a lot of players like me are willing to make that experience miserable for others too if it can get them out of it quicker. Just remove Leo from the game, and you'll have a much better PvP experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info