Network problems after moving

Before I moved POE ran fine, but now after I select a character to login on to the game gets stuck on the loading screen. So far I have been able to login once, and I got stuck on the login screen after I tried to leave the town. I have made sure that the firewall on windows has an exception for POE. Does anyone have any solutions?

EDIT: I should clarify that by moving I mean changing locations.
Last edited by WarpNacelle on Sep 2, 2015, 6:09:35 PM
I just tried to make a new character, and the game loaded, I even go into the town, but upon trying to enter the coast the game has frozen again. I have tried to reinstall POE, run the launcher, turn on/off run as administrator and none of these have worked.

EDIT: It seems I can't login on the new character at all now.
Last edited by WarpNacelle on Sep 2, 2015, 4:24:34 PM
had the same issue, using Windows10.

Make some ajustments to a folder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1415540
and i could play POE again.....
"
Daggerspine wrote:
had the same issue, using Windows10.

Make some ajustments to a folder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1415540
and i could play POE again.....

I tried that, and it didn't work. Also the problem you were having is different than mine, for me the game doesn't crash, it gets stuck on the loading screen, I've even tried to leave the game running for 30min+ and it still didn't load. I am starting to think that this might be a problem with the network at the school I go to, and if I can't fix the problem I'll contact the tech support here.
I also had that.
killed the process.

Started it again, and could login... could not select a character.
Could run around in town for 20m+, but could not use portals or move to other areas or game would stop working.
I just want to clarify that when I said moving in my post I meant changing locations physically, or in my case moving my to college and using a different network, this has nothing to do with in-game movement(I think at least).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info