Path of Exile is better than Torchlight...

Torchlight is really fun but only for like a weeks after its become really boring.
And online in torchlight is pure cancer its full cheater wich made their own gear with cheating tools
Last edited by keta on Sep 3, 2015, 11:10:22 AM
"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

yeah , but ultimately this is a thread about weighing plus and minuses against each other to determine which game you liked better . saying they are both good , while a nice sentiment is actually not a real answer to the thread.

they are both good games. but which one did you like better?

Actually, the OP didn't weigh shit and just said 'this one is better'. Not which one they liked more and why.

So no, this thread isn't about that.

^

then I am glad i never mentioned the op when i said that , threads have a tendency to evolve. I would read the op as nothing more than an effective way to start a discussion almost like announcing the topic of a brain storming session and then having everyone else flesh it out.

Or you can just take it at face value , gain nothing from it, and dismiss it as an attempt to cause a flame war or something.

Also valid i suppose.
I found TL2 to be "front-loaded", the combat and animations were very smooth, and provided great feedback. Mobs were interesting, loot was okay, and zones adequate.

However, it just didn't seem to have any depth after that. It was just repetitive, more of the same.

I also hate games with "charge" systems for combat, and didn't TL2 use it for all classes. By not using it, you are gimping yourself.

Gear modding was also pretty boring too. It was a standard system, that seemed adequate, but for some reason it didn't produce any excitement. And when gear modding is bad it again makes the later part of the game tedious.
Last edited by Thrumdi on Sep 3, 2015, 7:14:53 PM
Mapping in torchlight 2 is far more punishing than poe's is, not just the boss that was capable of killing you in TL2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info