Path of Exile is better than Torchlight...

Path of Exile is better than Torchlight although also Torchlight was Fun for a while...
cool
Tell me more.
Not at the moment!
I think they are a bit different, I like how we have steam workshop on TL 2 as well. but the game never really got me as good as PoE.
I always ended up dropping before getting to the end, and surprisingly enough, when visiting the forums, I found the same thing was true even from some that were making mods for it.
Oblivious
Torchlight was the shit with it's mods I fucking adored that game.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I never even bothered to consider the question as the conclusion was so blatantly obvious.
Noblesse oblige
"
Disagree. They're both good for their own reasons. I thought the player mods of TL1 added a hell of a lot of life to the game, and the dungeon map idea was beautifully executed.

PoE is much more about breadth of character customisation.

+1.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Disagree. They're both good for their own reasons. I thought the player mods of TL1 added a hell of a lot of life to the game, and the dungeon map idea was beautifully executed.

+1.

You guys call d3 cartoon-ish? Yuck
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
"

+1.

You guys call d3 cartoon-ish? Yuck

"I don't like the graphics, therefore the game sucks".
yep sounds about right. let's just ignore one of the best ARPGs out there, simply because "cartoon-ish graphics".
which you can change btw - like anything else - because Mods.

oh and I don't hate D3 because of graphics. I hate it because D3. or rather was D3, because now it's probably worth playing - but I'm still horrified by that thing I spent my money on at release. what a terrible mistake.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info