Getting instantly kicked

Yes, at the worst time possible. Hope its back up soon.
Seems like it's down atm
same here.

live in philippines, using california gw.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Me too. I'm reading 118 ms for Texas and most other servers, but I'm getting insta-kicked from all of them. Server issue? Thing is, I was just playing 5 mins ago, but had crap latency even w/ lockstep (yo-yo between +/- 50ms through 374 ms and up) It looked like a bad heart monitor.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Last edited by jbuehring on Sep 1, 2015, 8:42:49 PM
me too, first time ...
i thought i was the only one .. fix this asap pls
Same here. Getting kick as soon as i try and log
Welp, it's back down again after ~10 mins. I guess I'll have to go out into the real world now..
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Ya I'm getting the same thing and now I can't even log in this is getting to be bs they go and keep updating the game which is making it harder and harder to play and you can't level up cause you die once or twice and you loose all of your damn xp if this don't get any better I'm going to give all my currentice away and have them delete my account I know I won't put any more money into this game as long it's like this
"
SirLar wrote:
Ya I'm getting the same thing and now I can't even log in this is getting to be bs they go and keep updating the game which is making it harder and harder to play and you can't level up cause you die once or twice and you loose all of your damn xp if this don't get any better I'm going to give all my currentice away and have them delete my account I know I won't put any more money into this game as long it's like this

If it makes you feel any better, I will humbly accept all of your currency if you quit. :)

It's happening all over, and I'm having the same leveling issues w/ my lvl 81 witch and my lvl 72 dualist.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Last edited by jbuehring on Sep 1, 2015, 10:43:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info