Where did the stickies go?

I don't like change... it scares me.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
oh yea, that's what happened. I noticed the forums looked abit weird.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I ate them. I figured everyone was aware of the changes to the forum guidelines by now and so it didn't need to be in everyone's face anymore.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I ate them. I figured everyone was aware of the changes to the forum guidelines by now and so it didn't need to be in everyone's face anymore.

LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Can we get a new sticky? Anything really - even if its a sticky saying you removed the stickies? It just looks... wrong :(

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
Can we get a new sticky? Anything really - even if its a sticky saying you removed the stickies? It just looks... wrong :(

Agreed, need stickies explaining why no stickies! rawr!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Burp.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Stickies get removed, servers crash.

Now, I'm not saying that the two are related - but it smells a lot like a giant international conspiracy involving the moon landings and fractional reserve lending to me.

"
Stickies get removed, servers crash.

Now, I'm not saying that the two are related - but it smells a lot like a giant international conspiracy involving the moon landings and fractional reserve lending to me.

ya, that sounds about right. Im jumping on that bandwagon :D

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

what flavour were they?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info