Warbands: PC on tri-45%, 130 life belt w/ open prefix

Hi guys, I really hope that this is the correct board to post this in, because there is no dedicated PC board for Warbands. I got this belt today, and it looks pretty darned godly to me. Best offer I've received is a windripper, but I get the feeling it's worth a lot more than that. Perfect tri-45% resist, high life, and room for a prefix. I'm thinking that someone might want to craft it and mirror it, but maybe it's not that good? I just don't know!

There are no belts on poe.trade with comparable stats. The closest one is listed in Travest9090's shop for 10ex, but its rolls are much lower.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Blood Clasp
Leather Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 57
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
+40 to maximum Life
--------
+90 to maximum Life
+22 to maximum Energy Shield
+45% to Fire Resistance
+45% to Cold Resistance
+45% to Lightning Resistance

Thanks for reading, and I really appreciate any response. Good luck!

not mirror; that ES ruins that part BUT def worth more than 10 ex, bro.. id put like 30-40 on it if its the best on server and lower it if no one bites in a week
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 1, 2015, 6:59:23 PM
craft weapon ele on that and its basically best you can get, if that ES was high armour roll, then you would have a mirror worthy belt imho
Not mirror, about 15-20.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Can't he just add "suffixes cannot be changed" and then chaos spam for life+WED or life+armor?
Should be a bit less expensive than exalting for the same results.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
No if he did that he'd probably be retarded.

The cost to get anything remotely worthwhile will far exceed the value of just adding WED from the master and selling.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Ooops, there was a horrible miscalculation in my thinking. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Yeah guys, when this thing dropped I had some fantasies about crafting it to be the MOST PERFECTEST BELT EVER. Then I looked in my stash and realized that was impossible for me :p. So I want to sell it without gambling on it at all, and let the buyer choose WED or movespeed or currency spamming or whatever they want. Definitely appreciate the PCs and general interest in this thread, thanks a lot!
"
In theory you could remove the suffixes with master meta mods, and then use exalts until you get two t1 suffixes, put on 5% MS and start a mirror service :D
Then again, that would take too many exalts imo, an is probably not worth doing since the resists are basically t2.

EDIT: And by suffixes i mean prefixes lol.

Those resists are all T1 perfect rolls.
"
hayze420 wrote:
"
In theory you could remove the suffixes with master meta mods, and then use exalts until you get two t1 suffixes, put on 5% MS and start a mirror service :D
Then again, that would take too many exalts imo, an is probably not worth doing since the resists are basically t2.

EDIT: And by suffixes i mean prefixes lol.

Those resists are all T1 perfect rolls.

Incorrect. When 2.0 was released, new mods were added. The new t1 is now either 49 or 50. Same way tyrannical is now t2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info