There seems to be a lost in trust with GGG and Map Boss Rant

"

Most of the streamers nowadays have left PoE and headed to d3, which sort of gives PoE a bad impression (i mean, sure, maybe the streamers are burnt out, but with the current events that are happening, im just gonna assume that they're sick of this shit.)

LOL @mentality. Who gives a flying fuck about what streamers play. They can play toilet simulator if they get views. They don't give shit about game, they care only about views and money b/c its a job. D3 hype ftw lol 500+ para in 24 hrs what a fucking joke.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Hi

Streamers are people also and dislike seeing their uber builds, that they thought would help the ''average'' player, gets nerfed into nothing. So the moral of this short arsed story is to NEVER EVER show your build or post your build for GGG to see lest you want to be next on the chopping block called BOTW: where GGG showcases a build then promptly nerfs it because that player found a crack in the games armour.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info