Wonder Child (Scion Origin Story)

Awesome man!
IGN: Scordalia_
Amazingly well done! I had not expected to enjoy the Scion's backstory as much, if not more than the Templar's.

Looking forward to reading about the other exiles in the future.
I loved it, I didn't think I'd read it entirely, but I was hooked. Maybe because I find PoE lore interesting, or maybe because I miss old Scion, but nevertheless it was amazing.
I seriously loved it.

I read this little by little while working.
I even cursed, when i had to work and leave reading for later. XD
This is fantastic! What a great read, just like the Templar's. Eagerly anticipating the next installment.
This, just like the Templar piece before it, is amazing! Awesome job :)
I was trying to go to sleep as i ran across this story. It kept me up way too long, but is superbly written. I was completely enthralled in the story. I want it to continue, I need a beginning AND an end. lol This took allot of thought and effort and I am grateful for it. This brings allot of neat perspective to the characters we play.
I ship Marauder x Scion

I couldn't help but feel this story play out as an actual movie. I especially liked how you incorporated the nightmares/whispers (although I feel it would've been even more effective if you had evoked a vivid impression of them somewhere near the start).

Well done!
Astonishing!

I admit I wasn't a fan of the Scion, but this detailed account of her life, so full of meaningful details, dreams and personal history make a new light shine upon her.

Thank you for such a wonderful story :)

P.S: I can't wait for the Witch :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info